loss

An Heir's Wife

a few moment later she feels a little bit dizzy. She leaned against the wall, and breathed deeply. Her head spun as a spell of dizziness ran through her and darkness starts to cloud her eyes ...

later that night, half past midnight as jang geun suk was sleeping on the rotten sofa at the upper level of the abandoned building, he was awaken by the sound of car engine. he smiles. he then get back on his knees and take a peek on the large window. he can see taecyeon walking out from his car that he had park at the building's lawn.

"he's here sir" jks's head guard inform .'are the guards already at their position?" jks ask  the head guard. "yes sir i already placed them behind every windows in this building since few hours ago they are sure ready for it. "be prepare. remember our plan i can't afford any single mistake tonight." jks patted his bodyguard. "i won't let you down sir" he bow to jks.

jks and the head guard went straight down to the lower level by using the dark stairway to greet his "honourable guest" of the night.

"welcome taecyeon" he laughs as he walk towards taecyeon with his head guard behind his back. "where is she" taecyeon ask coldly. "she's fine,dont worry i took her a good care" he smiles. "i assume you bring what i want right?" jks continues.

with jks standing a few metres away from taecyeon, teacyeon lift his hand up and show him an A4 sized brown envelope containing documents. important one.

"very well hahaha give me that envelope" he shoves his hand towards taecyeon. "give me yoona first" taecyeon said.

jang geun suk was in silent as he considers taecyeon's request. he then call the head guard who is standing behind him and whisper to him "bring the girl". as jks was whispering to his bodyguard, taecyeon manage to took a glance on the building. he observed the dark windows and the walls covered with dead branches.

little not it does not fear teacyeon at all. instead, he smirk.

when the head guard arrived at the 3rd level of the building,he was shocked to see that the guard in front of yoona's room has fainted and there is blood at his head.whe he slams the room's door where yoona was kept in. he was stunt to find that yoona are nowhere to be found. he then searched every inch of the room but still... yoona is not there. he stomp out the door, thrashing it closed behind him. he ran to the coridor facing the building's lawn to find the other bodyguards but.. they are all laying helplessly on the floor like a drunk person.

"HEY WAKE UP" he slaps one of the bodyguard on the cheek. "HEY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS" he kick one of the bodyguard. when he was about to go down to the lower level to inform jang geun suk about what has happened. not only until someone stops him...

again he was shocked to see two unknown men who are wearing the same outfit as the other bodyguards are still conscious and are standing infront of him without saying a word.

he who was in panicked  "gah you guys scares me! where were you guys ? look at them do you guys know what happened to him?" he ask in panting while shoving his finger to the unconscious guards. the two other guards stays in silent. "ahh not so important now . THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS WHERE IS THE GIRL??" he keeps on asking.

"why can't this guy keep his mouth SHUT" one of the bodyguard finally open up his mouth leaving the head guard in shocked. again.

"i say let's end him faster?" the other bodyguard says.

"what are you guys sayin-" and that was the last words the head guard says before the two mysterious men knock him off on the head with a baseball stick. ouch . he then fainted.

"finished the last one man huhu!" the two men high fived each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

meanwhile on the other side....

"yoona ah please be strong for a little while we are almost there." tiffany sobs as she grasp yoona's hand.

"oppa please drive a little faster please" she asked nickhun who is driving the car with high speed.

"im... im losing the baby" yoona says as she trying to endure the sharp pain she is having. "no no dont say that please" tiffany 's tears keep on pouring.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on the other side....

"you see taecyeon,i have already won. always won." jks laugh. "are you sure?" taecyeon smirk. he then open the brown envelope and take out a few papers that has been kept in it.

jks was surprised to see that the papers are nothing but just plain papers. "what is the meanig of all this?" he asked clueles

"do you really think that i will give what you want? *smirk. never in your wildest dream." taecyeon gave him his killer look.

"wow taecyeon you really are something. as i thought i should not underestimated you. but im right. i expecteed this taec" he smirk. "just so you know i just wanna say im sorry for your life after this" he continues as he smiles. "oh yeah do you have any last word? before you greeted your father in hell?" he asked taecyeon.

"i think i will save it for later" taecyeon calmly replies.

soon after that police sirens could be heard.jks was shocked when he sees police cars are coming towards them.

"taecyeon i really underestimated you this time huh?" he then shouted "GUARDS SHOOT HIM NOW" expecting sounds of dashing guns could not be heard and taecyeon are still alive,standing, smiling in front of him makes jks startled in fear. he was unaware that all of his guards are unconcious.

he tried to run away by using the other way that leads to the other side of the building but suddenly the 2 mysterious men showed up with another 3 guards behind their back. "where do you think you're going huh?" one of the mysterious man say while blocking jks's way.

police officers then cuffed his hands up and forced him to follow them to the police station. "jang geun suk you are under arrest for kidnapping a pregnant lady and was caught fraud with other people's money" the police says in firmly tone.

all of his bodyguards are too will sentence in prison for abetting in this case.

the 2 mysterious men are then walked towards taecyeon and uncovered their faces with their mask. "thanks bro for helping me. i dont know how to repay all this" taecyeon patted their shoulders. " no problem, you are our friend" wooyoung and chansung replies. it turns out that the 2 mysterious men are wooyoung and chansung . and the 3 guards behind their back are chansung's academy top students. yeah it is one of chansung's business. he opened an academy that train people with martial arts. martial arts are chansung's passion.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

40 minutes ago,

wooyoung,chansung and the 3 students came inside the building by disguising themselves as one of jks's guards. they came inside the building by using the back way (the one that faces the forest). they then parted ways after they discovered that yoona was kept in a room that located in the 3rd level while jks was sleeping on the 4th level.

before they parted ways wooyoung and chansung remind the 3 students about the mineral water in their waist pockets and to meet up back at the 3rd level. they then parted ways , the 3 students cover 1st , 2nd and the 4th level respectively. while chansung and wooyoung cover the 3rd level (yoona's room).

at first their plan to attack the enemy is by giving them sleeping pills powder. they dissolved the powder inside mineral water before they came at the scene.

"hey man, do you think he will come tonight?" wooyoung asked one of the guard while resting his hand on the guard's shoulder. " i dont know man. boss gave him 24 hours right? it seems like we won't have any sleep tonight." he replies unknowingly the real man behing the black mask. "true aigoo sincha it's gonna be a long night. bro have some water you look tired as hell" wooyoung laughs. "is it obvious? haha thanks man" the bodyguard accepts wooyoung's offer . he then drink up the water.

wooyoung and chansung  does the same tactic by distributing water bottles to the  5 guards at the 3rd floor. while the other 3 students also do the same to 5 guards at their respective levels.

because of jks are at the 4th floor the 3rd student must act a little carefully on giving the guards the water bottle. he only gave the guards who are responsible to monitor all the window ( or we can say the one which responsible to shoot taecyeon when jks command) water bottles which is 5 of them . he did not gave the water to the head guard and jks.

but the 3rd student can only gave the 5 guards, the water after jks and the headguard comes down to "greet" taecyeon. this is to avoid any suspicious instinct from jks and the head guard.

the pills takes about 2 to 3 minutes to react. at first they will feel dizzy and few minutes later they will totally knock off.

after wooyoung and chansung has settled with the the 5 guards they searched for yoona's room only to find out that there is another guard infront of the door. but luckily the guard has fasten sleep on the wooden chair infront of the room. wooyoung sudenly saw a baseball stick laying on the corner of the dark coridor. he then grab it and look at chansung's face. they definitely can read each other's mind.

they walk towards him ,tip-toe-ing and... wooyoung knock the guard's head with the baseball stick while chansung cover the guard's mouth with his hand tightly. he then fainted with his head full with blood. they quickly open the door. they were shocked to see yoona who is helplessly crying for help and while laying on the floor. her legs are full with blood. and so are her hands and face.

"yoona are...are you okay"chansung ask while they walk themself towards her. "how ....how did you guys come here?" yoona was shocked to see them too but she replies him with all her might. "noo they are going to kill taec...you guys....you guys should prevent him from coming" yoona talk in between her breath helplessly. "yoona stop talking. we are here to save you" wooyoung say he the uplift yoona's head to rest it on his hand. "no...no" yoona was about to faint.

"hyung palli we have to take her out from here" chansung eagerly says to wooyoung while dropping out hsome hot tears from his eyes. then suddenly the 1st and the 2nd student enters the room. "everything is settled at your floors?" wooyoung ask. "yes . all covered." they reply. "we have to wait for the right time now. we can't imprudently take action it's dangerous." wooyoung orders.

soon after that  the 3rd student finally enters the room. "all covered sir" the 3rd student inform. "good" chansung replies. he then take a peek outside and finds that all the guards are now completely unconscious. "ok it's time hyung" chansung says.

"okay. you three bring yoona to nickhun 's car quickly. he is at the same place where he has dropped us out before. remember to be careful and be invisible as possible." wooyoung order the 3 students. "alright sir" they reply.

they then hastle their steps towars nickhun's car while carrying yoona. tiffany who sees them from a far get out from the car to help the 3 student carry yoona."omo unni! what happened to you" she started to cry. they then lay yoona at the back seat and tiffany lift yoona's head to rest it on her lap.

"you three go back in there and help wooyoung and chansung if there's something turned up" nickhun instruct the 3 students. " alright sir" they bow to nickhun and tiffany and closes the car's door.

"oppa we have to go staright to the hospital" tiffany cry. "yoona unni...." she continues crying in panick. "araso just be calm okay" nickhun started the engine and started to drive out from the place.

at the same time,

after the 3 students managed to get out from the building by using the back way, wooyoung and chansung hear footsteps coming from the stair way.as expected it was the head guard. they quickly hide themselves in a room beside the room yoona was kept in.

when the head guard finds out about the unconscious 5 guards and was about to go down back by using the staiway, they stop him. they walk towards him while wooyoung hide the baseball stick behind his back. then BOOM he knocked him on the head and his head bleeds blood.

as in for the police,

taecyeon is a very clever guy, when jang geun suk called him and threathened him, he recorded the conversation from the start to the finish. knowing that it will be useful later. he then send it to the police and after the police has confirmed it to be true and genuine they agreed to help taecyeon to arrest jang geun suk. that's why do not underestimate Ok Taecyeon. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

present time,

after he thank wooyoung,chansung  and the 3 students. taecyeon got a phone call from tiffany. "hello. is she okay tiff?" taecyeon ask about yoona. "that's the reason why i call oppa... i think you must come here to the severance hospital first and know it by yourself." tiffany replies in sorrowful tone. "araso" taecyeon then hastifully make his way to his car and drive his way to the severance hospital.

"i still need you, yoona" he thought .