duty calls

An Heir's Wife

after the press conference ended,the nation went massive about the reveal of the unknown "the mystery girl",Im Yoona. they were bad comments but most of them are positive comments about her beauty ang how sweet the couple were while the press conference were runned. they became the-talk-of-town as the new couple to watched. the news not only spread to the nation but also the nearby country. yoona is now popular like the new duchess of cambridge,the reporters/paparazzi would die to know more about yoona so, she have to be more careful they will hunt her down. there are also fan pages and fan club that was made by their fan.

yoona had also study how to managed the company by tiffany, she often follow madam ok to attended charity events and dinner which caught reporter's eye and was often out as a front cover on the daily newspaper.

life with taecyeon were like usual,you all must know already how "usual" they are right? when the time finally comes mr ok asked yoona to work in the office,to help the family's business thrive even higher.

on the dinner table...

as yoona were pouring some juice to his husband glass awkwardly..."yoona, you have finished your study right? i think it's time for you to enter the office" asked mr ok which made everybody shocked. "uh...i think i'm not ready yet,i am still new for a big company" yoona replied politely. "but you can learn more right taecyeon?" ."ye" he replied coldly. "i will put you under taecyeon,taecyeon will teach you more okay?" again makes everyone shocked, yoona stares at taecyeon who seems pissed off would like to reject the offer. "don't say you don't want, anyway poor your hubby always get home late,you can help him right?" askked tiffany that will never she reject. "ye" she keeps her head down.

2 days later....

yoona wake up earlier than usual,when she was awake taecyeon still by his side,sleeping. after she get her shower she went down to the kitchen

and make a breakfast for tiiffany and her husband,who are preparing themselves to go to the office.

"good morning!" tiffany greet her sister-in-law. "good morning" yoona replied. "wow you really look good in those workwear" tiffany compliment her. "thanks to you for buying all the new clothes,it's really to much" yoona thanked her.

yoona were completely ready for her first day at work,she got her hair (main image) and her workwear done perfectly.

after they finished eating their breakfast without taecyeon (he didn't wanted to) they leave the house together . at the office... they went to the 2nd higher floor which is taecyeon's office.

"this is where taecyeon oppa's office located ohhh forgot to tell yours too" tiffany cleared. "ne" yoona nodded. "on the highest floor is father and mother's office,on the lower floor,it's mine. so if you need any help just find me on the lower floor okay." "ne" yoona replied.

the office worker on their floor were murmuring as yoona walked out from the lift,"good morning young lady yoona" an office worker greet her with respectful bow followed by the others. "why are they calling me young lady yoona?" asked yoona. "that's your tittle now" tiffany stated. "okay,but it makes me feel uncomfortable". "they call me young lady tiffany too, you'll used to it".

when they arrived at taecyeon's office. "what the" taecyeon shocked to see that his room has added one more table. "oopps forgot to tell. you guys are sharing the same room so it's easy to taec oppa to teach yoona" tiffany cleared. taecyeon turn to tiffany and shower her his cold face. "it's father's order" tiffany stated to her brother as yoona watched.

(the main table is taecyeon's and the opposite table is yoona's)

taecyeon who pissed off started to seat on his chair and started to do his work silently. "yoona go and sit there, this is naya shi and she is your personal assistant" tiffany introduce yoona to her right-hand woman. "annyeonghaseyo kim nay ibnida." that woman greet her. "ohh anyeonghaseyo"

later on...

yoona's pov:

he is really hardworking when it comes to work,he seems more concentrate and serious,he can't take his eyes out from his laptop. the office atmosphere is really new to me thank god there's naya who helped me with it. i've been working out for the new project, it is about the children hospital that will fund by the ok company,which is i'm in charge of it as my first task.

on the lunch time, tiffany called me from the office telephone. she asked me whether i'm going to get my lunch. i rejected her offered as i see taecyeon seems not getting his lunch as he was so busy with his work. i find it will be rude if i get my lunch however he is starving on the other side.

suddenly i rememberd that he did not take his breakfast this morning with us. as far as i concerned about my "husband",i console myself to asked him. "hhmmm...are you not hungry?" i was a little bit humming while i asked him. "you can go for lunch if you are" he replied coldly without release his eyes from watching the laptop screen. "but you skipped your breakfast" i added. "don't worry about me,just go" he replied again coldly.

i took my purse and went out from the room i asked naya where is the food court which i'm sure there is one in the building. "you wanted to eat at the foodcourt?" she asked me back. "yeah why not?" i asked her back. "well usually the ok family will eat their lunch at the hotel's restaurant  nearby" she stated. "ohhh sincha" hhmmm i wonder if taecyeon can eat those thing sell in the foodcourt. i called the driver to take me there.

after i bought some food for us,i get back to the office. taecyeon was still in his position from i left him. "i bought you some food,i just randomly buy since i don't know what do you like" i handed him a plastic bag contains hotel's food.

yoona's pov ends

taecyeon's pov:

she handed me the food, i glance at her concerned face. "thank you,but no thanks". i can scan her hurt face by my answer. "you can eat first" i added to show that i concerned about her. but all she did was put the plasticbag on the opposite table and continue to do her work.

i feel sorry when i looked at her stoned face,she had worried about me but i didn't care about it by rejecting food that she bought specially for me.

but it does not make any diffrence, who is she to me? she can't force me too eat. i continue to do my work right after.

taecyeon's pov ends

yoona's pov:

i thought that he will be at least feels thankful towards my concerned but all he does is just seat on that chair like a feelingless robot aishhhh i felt so frustrated and hungry.... i continue to do my work.

after awhile...

i heard a knocking on the door, "come in" taecyeon shouted coldly. "it's time to go home!"tiffany shouted as she walked towards me. i was shocked the time passes by so quickly when i looked at my watch it's already 8:00pm. maybe i was engrossed by the project i'm handling. "how's today?" tiffany asked me. "fine! how about you?" i asked her back. "it's very tiring." she said while rubbing her back showing her fatigue face.

"i'm going to stay a little late tonight" taecyeon suddenly interupted. should i accompany him? why should i? he will not care. but he's been working out since morning and did not take any meal. "fine,we'll leave first. yoona faster we have to bid mother and father before they went to the oversea tonight." tiffany emphasize. "ye" i nodded.

we leave the office and went straight home, thoughts about taecyeon lingerd in my head. is he hungry? he must be so tired. i should accompany him.

we bid mother and father at the mansion before they leave to the private airport to catch a private plane to the united states. it was already 11 pm. taecyeon still not home yet,tiffany had gone to bed. and i was walking back forward thinking about him, god i can't sleep.

i made my way to the kitchen and make some food and put it on the dining table with a glass of fruit juice,hope that he will eat it when he arrived, i continue to sleep.

yoona's pov ends