the reunion

An Heir's Wife

yoona's pov:

i can't stop thinking about yesterday,i can barely sleep thinking about it, the thoughts about the "marriage" thing lingering in my head. should i accepted it? i've promised to my mother that i will keep the promise. but,there's another side of me saying againts it. i have to be responsible to my grandparents as their only grandchild..... i have to be ready now to go to the ok's family house .i am lying if i say that i'm not nervous. the girls were excited obout it and asked me to accept,i grab some random blouse and jeans from my wooden closet.

"are you ready" i heard the door creaked open.

"yeah (sighs)"

"are you kidding me? put some make-up on,you look so pale" the fashionista,jessica judge me.

"no. i think it's alright (sighs)" i prevent her for putting bright blusher on my cheeks.

"yoona, just follow your heart,if you think it's the best to do then do it." yuri who have been the best adviser told me.

"i've made up my mind, by the way thanks unnie"

yoona's pov ends

taecyeon pov:

i heard from mother that "my future wife" will come today. my first thought was "what the hell" she must be some random b**** from the nightclub. why did grandpa will do such things to me, it's so crazy! well it just temporary,get married and divorce! settle! ,i don't care if i have to marry that b*****, she is so desperate for money!

"oppa!?" i heard the door creaked open.

"why are you here,you always disturbing me"

"get up and change now your future wife will come in anytime!" that is tiffany that i always know, always nag on something pointless.

"get up now!!!!"

"araso araso! aisshh chinja"

taecyeon's pove ends.

yoona's pov:

when i step out from the taxi i was so shocked and amazed by looking at the big mansion in front of my eyes,the architecture are modern and have a little traditional touch. it is so stunning and it is really really big.

"is this the ok's place?" i asked the security guard at the guardhouse.

"are you miss yoona?" he asked me back

"yeah"

"ohh you are the most welcome,please go in" he opens the giant auto gate, my nervous system are exploiting,there's a butterfly on my stomach.i am dreadful of everything as i walk towards the entrance door.

~ding dong ding dong~

yoona's pov ends

~ding dong ding dong~

"it must be her!" the cheerful tiffany runs towards the entrance door,she seems so excited to meet her future sister in law. "it's okay i can get it" she prevent the maid from opening the door

"annyeonghaseyo,i'm yoona" yoona bow respectfully

"annyeonghaseyo! i'm tiffany,ok tiffany" tiffany chuckles and was froze a little moment by seeing yoona's beautiful face. "yoona right? come in!" she invited her showing her eye smile.

yoona quickly bow and greet mr and madam ok gracefully, mr ok was so glad to meet yoona it feels like he's meeting his old friends like the old time."you really looks like your father" patted yoona's shoulder."yoona let's eat! you're the reason i enter the kitchen for the first time" tiffany showing her excited feeling to meet yoona. "ohh ne","mianhe,tiffany were excited to meet you, so she is a little bit overeacted" says madam ok to yoona."tiffany why don't you call your brother to go down" ordered madam ok.

tiffany rush herself to taecyeon's bedroom,she was so furious to know that taecyeon was not in his bedroom. "where did he go?" asked the maid that preparing his bed furiously."he's out,i think he went to his friend's house" told the maid fearfully. tiffany quickly grab her cellphone and called taecyeon for so many times but all of them were disconnected. that only makes tiffany adrenaline went up.

in the dining room....

"don't be shy to eat yoona" saay mr ok to yoona.

"ye.." amazed by looking around the dining room.

"are you intrested with the house?" ask madam ok who observed yoona.

"ye..it is so beautiful"

"it will be all yours" says madam ok that makes yoona shocked.

suddenly tiffany came with her furious face."where is your brother?" ask mr ok . "he's not here,he went out".  "that boy always make troubles" says mr ok with frustration.this matter makes yoona feel uncomfortable and inconvenient knowing that there's a person that can't accept her in the family,looking from yoona's uncomfortable expression "anyway let's eat,it will be the judgement day if your brother join us" madam ok quickly change the stressful topic.

as they all eat...

"so yoona what major do you take?" ask mr ok

"i'm taking business and international affairs"

"wow such an impressive,you have to join our company soon" says mr.ok

"it's my pleasure" answered yoona.

"yoona where do you live?" ask tiffany curiously

"i and some of my friends rented an apartment in yongsan"

"ohh seriously? you should live with us" says tiffany shockly

"yeah that was an amazing idea" says madam ok.

" we can buy the apartmet for your friends so they will not pay for the rent again" says mr ok.

"uhh...thank you" says yoona politely

"yes! finally i have a friend accompanying me in this house" says tiffany excitedly making everyone in the dining hall laughs.