the black suit

An Heir's Wife

"may his spirit left in peace" the preist done with the prayer.the ceremony continue with taecyeon burning up the body."no!" shouted mrs.ok with tears on her face."mother his is gone" tiffany said to calm up his mother with tears on her face too.

yoona's pov:

father is such a good guy,i remembered that he offered me to walk me down the aisle on my wedding day. all his kindness is too much for me. he bought my friends the old apartment.

i can't help but let my tears flow down to my cheeks as i watched his body being burn up. it was a shocking news to us.it happened without our awareness,he just colapsed after got to know that the ok's company failed to get the biggest tender they intend to receive. he just stressed out and did not take a proper rest moreover he is such a workholic. his absent will absolutely leave a big impact to us.

i was more worried when i saw taecyeon's facial expression, i am absolutely know how he felt of losing someone who we love especially our parents,it's the most hardest thing you have to went through in your life. he looks cool and silent but i can tell that he is hiding his sadness and tears behind.

"god i hope he is okay" i thought.

after awhile.

"are you okay" i asked him as i saw him sitting at the edge of our bed. i saw him crying...my heart drops.i swept off his tears away with my thumb."we barely spend time together as a family,i miss him" he continue to let his tears drop. taecyeon...don't you know that every drop of your tears make my heart drops too? i rub his back with my hand and sit beside him,could not dare to see him crying."he hates me" he said."no," i denied."yes he did." he added."no father in this world hates thier children,why should he hate you?.....i know that he barely spend time with you but i'm sure that he would not want it to be that way. he cares for you,your sister and your mother, that's why he sacrifice his rest time to make sure that his family would live comfortably." i softly says.

suddenly he stare at me and started to hug me tightly,like a child hug his mother."don't ever leave me...i only have you."he sobs."you have tiffany and mo...."before i could finish my sentence,"just don't leave me" he hug me more tightly.

yoona's pov ends

knock~knock~

"lady yoona,madam ok is waiting for you downstairs" naya,yoona's pa knock their door from outside."i'll be there in sec" yoona replied."the guest are arriving,i shall be downstairs,just rest i'll make an excuse for you" yoona smile while in her heart she felt so heavy to leave his husband alone at this state.

on that night...

"taecyeon,you know that you are now the ceo of ok company right?" madam ok ask his son as they gather in the living hall."yes mother" taecyeon answered firmly."so act like one,this the time they will try to take over the company from us.are you ready for this?" madam ok asked."i..." taecyeon hesistant to answer."you have to be,listen they underestimate your ability to handle the company so you must act brave and cool." madam ok stated.

"yes mother" taecyeon nod.

"i know that this will be hard for you,you have to leave your family,yoona for such a long time but this is for the sake of the family too." madam ok look at his son poorly.

"it's okay mother. i will try my best to get the tender back" taecyeon stated.

yoona's pov:

today is the first day i woke up and there is no taecyeon beside me,he became so workaholic sice he became the ceo of the company.he went to the state yesterday and probably he will be back next mom *sighs. so this is the feeling to be left by someone we love? hmm it's so hurt.

"lady yoona,your breakfast are ready." one of the maid said.

"young lady tiffany are joining me?" i asked.

"yeah,she's waiting you downstairs" she answered.

it's been a long time since i saw tiffany,she was busy as ever since father died.she became moody without her cheerful smile on her face.*sighs.things change after father left.

"good morning" i said to tiffany."good morning" she faking smile at me."mmmm delicious smell" itried to brighten up the atmosphere.she replied with a smile.i sat opposite her awkwardly for the first time after our first  met.

yoona's pov ends

tiffany felt sorry for her sister in law for making her uncomfortable despite her disturbed emotion."how's scotland?" she decided to speak up."g...great,scotland was great" she smiled."do you have anything to say?"tiffany smile."it's oky tell me." she asked yoona again as she her face turns red.before yoona could even speak up.

"young lady,this is the raw chicken you ask for" a maid suddenly came from the kitchen holdin a plate of raw chicken.

"oh thank you you may put it here" tiffany replied with a gentle smile.

suddenly yoona felt terribly nauseous and feel like vomitting after she saw the raw chicken.tiffany who sence something wrong with her,"yoona are you okay?