a gift from god

An Heir's Wife

"yoona are you okay?" tiffany asked worriedly.

yoona went up from her seat and make her way to the kitchen,her head felt dizzy.she went straight to the sink and started to vomit.tiffany who confused follow her into the kitchen and help massaging her back.

"what happened yoona?"tiffany confused.

"what did you put inside her food?" tiffany ask the maid.

"umm just the usual ingredients." the maid answer.

"but young lady i saw that she did not even eat one single thing yet this morning."another maid said.

"call a doctor please" tiffany ordered. "yes lady," a maid answers.

after awhile...

"congratulation mrs.yoona,you are pregnant" a female doctor said as she check yoona's condition.

yoona who on her bed felt shocked and happy to know that she is finally pregnant."i'm pregnant?" she ask  again.she almost do not beleive."she's pregnant doctor?"tiffany asked.

"yes she's pregnant" the doctor stated it again."you are still in early stage please do take care of your health and safety"the doctor warned."sure we will do that,thank you doctor.jung-il,please the doctor back please."tiffany ordered a maid."yes lady"

yoona and tiffany are at ease,they are so happy to hear the news."you are pregnant"tiffany hugged yoona."after father gone another one came to the family,thank you god"tiffany said."should we tell taecyeon oppa?"tiffany grab her handphone.

"no!" yoona stop tiffany before she could even dial taecyeon's number.

"why? he deserve to know,he is the father of this baby" tiffany stated.

"i know but... he has to handle too many work now,i don't want this news to disturb him from focussing on his work." yoona said.

"are you crazy? this is indeed a good news for him." tiffany said.

after a long silence...

"okay...but please let me tell him by myself." yoona sigh.

"okay deal! i can't wait to ne n auntie!! what should we do? shoul we build a baby room for him!,wait it's boy or girl?"tiffany gigle.

that night....

yoona's pov:

i'm pregnant with taecyeon's child...but why am i feeling this way? i should be happy but why am i not? child... i'm sorry,your father could not be here with us. i slowly patted my stomach.

will taecyeon be happy with this child? do he really loves me or...or... *sigh.

"yoona!" suddenly i heard tiffany's voice from outside of my room. "yae!" i answered. she walked towards me with smile on her face."yoona,i am going to japan tonight for a business trip.i don't know when will i came back.mother is in singapore ,brother is in the state and i am worried to leave you here alone..furthermore your condition is.."

"i'll be fine..."i smile. "do not go to the office from now on okay, ok yoona,you are now fired until you deliver okay" she smile. "what! you can't do this to me." i protested. "it's for your own good and the baby you carried, it is enough to just lose father,i do not want this baby to leave too." she smile as i keep on silent when i rethink of what tiffany said. she is partly true.

"bye yoona,take care..." she said as she leaves my room.

the mansion is too big but yet there is no one live in it except, for a pregnant lady.*sigh.anyway there's you for accompanying me.thank you so much honey.... i patted my stomach again.

let's live our life until your father is back...

*sigh