rumour has it

An Heir's Wife

"is she pregnant?" "who's child is she carrying?" "sir taecyeon is not even in town for such a long time" as time passes by yoona's stomach started to show it's bump. which driven the people in the office into curiousity. some spread the positive comments and the negative comments,they said yoona is cheating behind his husband and all those negative thought that crosses the ok's company colleagues.

yoona's pov:

he will be back today... i am glad tahat he called me for the first time last night and said that he will be coming home today! he sounds like him with a cold tone of voice, maybe he reall had been stressed out all this while.

yoona's pov ends.

"naya, please ask the driver to wait for me at the entrance,i'm going home in 5 minutes. thanks!" she ordered her p.a,naya. "alright lady".

while taecyeon is not in town  throughout this 2 and a half month,tiffany had carried her role as the best sister in-law ever. after she got back from japan,she took care of yoona like her own sister.she supposedly be in japan longer but she insisted to go back home earlier than her schedule because she knew that yoona was all alone to manage the ok's company in seoul and furthermore she was a pregnant lady.

"hmm someone can't wait for her longtime dearest husband to come back huh?" tiffany teased. "you are home?" yoona who was shocked to see tiffany in the mansion whom she thought to be in her office room.

"ooh! should i leave you and oppa all alone? i can give all the maids a leave today." tiffany giggle. "don't be silly" yoona's cheeks went red."it's too late i already got plan tonight with wooyoung oppa" tiffany grab her handbag from the couch and open the mansion's door.

"what?! are you serious?" yoona who was shocked again by her reckless sister in-law. "wear something y tonight" tiffany winked at yoona and leave her in a speechless mode.

"that girl must have gone crazy" she thought.

every hour,every minute,every second was like hell for yoona. waiting for her long - time no see husband had driven her carazy. she made a total prepartions for her husband including making him his favourite food and pampered herself by wearing a gorgeous clothes that could steal his husband sight.

suddenly she heard muttering voices from  downstairs,stops her from looking into the mirror. she walk quickly straight to the staircase.by then she could her clearly the voices.it was him,taecyeon,her husband talking to his personal assistant.yoona slowly going down step by step,trying not to be heard by taecyeon. but yoona's smile with her teeth showing is totally obvious alongside her red cheeks when she finally sees her husband clearly still in his tux busy talking to his p.a about the unresistable business.

she did not say anything but keep smiling until taecyeon finally notices her and reply her smiles back.

could not less care about the business tallk he walk straight to yoona who was walking down the stairs and hug her so passionately.

"i miss you" he coldly said

"i miss you" she said with happy tears inside her eyes.

"i want to be alone,we shall continue tomorrow." he said to his p.a.

"i'm sorry for leaving you alone for such a long time...i-" before he could finishes his sentence."shhh" she put her finger on his lips. "you are here now that's all that matters." she smiles. "come i made you a special dinner" she drag his hand.

in the dining hall, the atmosphere was really romantic,it was dark but lighted up by two aroma candles on the table.

"wow... where's the dining table?" taecyeon curiously asked about the missing gigantic table. " i hid it" yoona gigles. "did you prepare all this by yourself?" he asked. "yeah,eventually tiffany had given all the maids a day off,i thought she was joking but as you can see.." she smiles."but of course not for the "hiding table" i asked mr.kim to help me with that" she said (note: mr kim is the driver). "what a relieve." taecyeon said.

"shall we eat" yoona asked cheerfully. when she was about to walk towards the table,taecyeon holds her hand and made her turn around and face him again. "why? what's wrong? are you full? you dont want to eat? are you tired?" she worriedly asked looking at as she see her husband's serious face,looking tired.

"no... i'm okay but... but i dont think you are" he said slowly word by word. "i'm okay. i'm okay because you are." she smiled looking at taecyeon with the "dont worry about me" face.

"i knew it is mine" taecyeon said while lay his hand on yoona's stomach.whe yoona finally realise what he meant,her smiles started to fade away. "you knew?" she asked as she does not believe of what she just heard. "of course...but why you did not tell me?" he asked coldly but with a smile. "i wanted to tell you when you are here.here in front of me." she smiles. "but...i guess,tiffany told you first right?" she continues. "i' m afraid not,i..." after a long silence. "uhh" yoona nods finally get th whole thing. "about that..." she sigh and turn her face from taecyeon's.

looking at his hurt wife taecyeon''s eyes started to fill with water,he slowly hug his fragile wife from the back. "i'm sorry...for leaving you alone. i know you need me so much but i couldn't be there when you need me the most." he hug yoona even tighter. he got to know about yoona's pregnany was from the news and articles that arrive at his ear when he was in the state. not only yoona but him too had a tough time to put the accusation aside and concentrate on their work. he clearly know how hard yoona could resist the thoughts where people have on her.

yoona turn to face taecyeon again but now with a smile. "i am glad you knew this baby is yours.thank you so much for believes in me.thank you for giving me faith when i was about to gives up." yoona said while tears streaming down her face.

"i love you" she put her hand on taecyeon's face. "i love you too"  taecyeon smiled and kissed her lips gently. with love and honesty they end their night with a memorable dinner and lots of lovey dovey moments,they missed.