the truth

An Heir's Wife

taecyeon fiercely grab yoona's hand and drove their way back to the mansion. mr and mrs. ok went to jappan and we'll back at least next month for business trip. at the mansion now they're only yoona,tiffany and taecyeon. yoona went to bed soon after they arrive still in shocked but managed to sleep.

next morning...

taecyeon went for a meeting at the office while he ordered tiffany to accompany yoona at home. tiffany was walking towards the balcony as she saw yoona was reading a book.she then approach her.

yoona's pov:

"feel better?" tiffany suddenly camefrom my back."yeah" i smiled. i continue reading my book but all this while i spend my time on this balcony i couldn't help but wondered what is taecyeon and jks's relationship? they seems to know each other very well.

"hmm...tiffany may i ask you a question?" hoping my question all this while will be answered."yeah sure" she smiled.

"is jang keun seuk,taecyeon's friend?" i asked her but i must say she quite shocked by my question."do they know each other?" i ask her again after a silent answer i got from her.

"uhh...should i say this? or...but oppa will be mad at me since it is not a good memories... uhmm when oppa was studying at St Andrews he met a korean girl whom he loved,he loved her with all his heart,then they became a couple.eventually jks had also fallen for her.yeah he attended that school too as well as me. we can say that he seduced that girl and the girl and jks oppa went to paris together after their graduation, few weeks after taecyeon oppa and that girl dated. he was depressed and terrible.he started to spend his time at the night club spending his money for useless things.soon after they went to paris, a news suddenly came off that the jks's heir had been in an accident with a girl in paris,jks was survived but the girl was dead in an ambulance on their way to the hospital. and that girl is no other than taecyeon's oppa once true love." she sighs.

"so they are sort of enemy" she laughed."but all that is the past,i'm glad taecyeon oppa have you now" she added. i was speecless listening to her story. i wouldn't ever thought about it... i don't know what else to say. all that i can say is, i'm glad that i didn't followed him to india. if i go... taecyeon will be left again. although i am not his lover but i am still his wife love or hate he is still my husband.

-------------------------------------------------

short update,focusing on the secret.

keep in touch!

xoxo!