clock is ticking

An Heir's Wife

 

suddenly his phone rang. "hello" he said. a familiar voice chuckles on the other hand. "who is this?" taecyeon asked."how should i say? hmm your wife's lover?" he continue to chuckles. "i have no DAMN time to play WHO ARE YOU?!" taecyeon was shocked by his answer and furiously replied him. tiffany who is shocked by taecyeon's reaction, dismissed the guards to join the others to look for yoona,they then were left alone at the living hall.

"your wife is with me." the unknown man said.

"let me talk to her" taecyeon said firmly

"ooo (chuckles) you see taec ,you should just let me have her before. you treated her badly and now you act like a loving husband."

"LET ME TALK TO HER YOU BAST***" taecyeon shouted.

"woah calm down" the man laughs

"taec..." a soft voice mumbling

"yoona..." taecyeon's heart broke into pieces. "where are you yoona?are you okay? i will find you and we'll be together again okay? yoona where-"

"blergh i hate cheesy love story" their conversation was cut.

"what do you want from me" taecyeon fiercely ask.

" remember that night taec? you punch my face like a dreadful monster. i lost one of my sight because of you... and now you ask me what do i want? hahahahha I WANT YOUR LIFE. listen taec, i will steal your life like you steal mine once before.if you really love yoona , bring your seal and give Ok Company to me . you have 24 hours to decide. once you have decided ,come to the abandoned mental hospital down at south. come alone, remember i got my mens watching you . remember 24 hours or you shall bid your yoona a farewell." the man laughs like a wicked witch. he then hang up the call.

"bast***" tarcyeon cursed.

"who is that oppa?" tiffany asked cluelessly

"jang geun seuk is getting on my nerves. I WILL KILL HIM I WILL" taecyeon furiously answered tiffany. its like he is really out of his mind.

"mwoh?! geun suk oppa?!?! why would he- wait. omo why is he always got something against you?" tiffany cries. "what are you gonna do oppa?" tiffany ask.

few moments later in the living room,

"taec i can give you my men if you want. forget what he said okay his mens will be outnumbered." nickhun offers.

"yes , i agree dont risk your life by going there alone. we got connections there must be a way." chansung said .

the guys and tiffany gather in the living room after taecyeon explains his conversation with jang geun suk inside the telephone before.

tiffany sigh by looking at her restless brother. taecyeon can't forget yoona's helpless voice calling out his name. her voice keeps on playing in his ears.

"i'm not gonna let him hurt yoona... her voice before... what did he do to her.." taecyeon his hair.

"oppa..." tiffany can't stand looking at teacyeon being hurt .

"JANG. GEUN. SUK . that damn bast*** has totally underestimated me . " teacyeon 's eyes that full with sorrows changed into the eyes full of determination and anger.

the guys and tiffany look at each other trying to figure out what is in taecyeon's mind.

"he is going to regret this ." taecyeon said to the the guys and tiffany with his eyes  full with rage.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

meanwhile,

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!" yoona shout as she cry and clenched her fists in fear. "oh love, i dont want anything from you" jks smiles. "i asked for your heart before but ...... you rejected me. it's your lost honey" he continues as he yoona's cheek.

"why do you have to this to us. why do you have to seize taecyeon's happiness??? is by stealing his girlfriend when you guys were in university aint enough?" yoona are now feeling angry with him and took all her might to speak up to him.

"HEY don't you see this?!" he point his right eye. "who steals whose happiness now??? i am blind and only can see with only one eye now. taecyeon have to repay what he had done to me." he grasp yoona's hair very tightly and push her down to the floor . " HELP HELP ! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME" yoona who is crying in pain try to shout for help while laying her hand on her belly. "no one's gonna hear you honey..." jks laugh like a wicked witch.

"you are already rich...why do you want OK company" yoona continues to cry as she is struggling to get back on her knees. "to make taecyeon suffer. simple as that but that is not all honey. just wait for it. poor child,the moment you are born in this cruel world you shall be living without a father or.... probably you wont even get to see this world" he pat yoona's belly and laugh like a wicked witch. again.

jang geun seuk walk out the dark and empty room and leave yoona alone. crying. yoona are kept in an abandoned building. the building was a mental hospital once before.

she lay her hand on her belly and couldn't contain herself but to cry again. she was of course feels threatened and afraid of jang geun seuk's words before. she wonder what could happen to herself and her family. and most importantly her baby... she gathers her courage to open the door and plans to run away only then ... after she creaked the door open ... she overheard jks's conversation with his bodyguards wo are holding guns

"make sure you monitore this this room thoroughly dont let her run away. and you, monitore this place carefully dont let yourself visible when he comes. dont shoot him until i give the command"

yoona gasp in shocked.

she is completely speechless.

she close the door back and cover as she is shock with what she just heard. jang geun seuk is the true meaning of evil .she can't believe that he will reach to that point which he would kill the man who useed to be his close friend.

she must prevent taecyeon from coming here but...how. she is restless and desperate for finding a way to tell him what jks has planned.

suddenly the door creaks open,

yoona was shock and look directly to the door. a man who is wearing a black sweater and a black mask to cover his face enters as he put a plate of bread and a glass of clear water in front of yoona . he leaves without saying a word.

yoona's stomach who has been empty since few hours ago can't help but feel tempted by looking at the bread. moreover, she is currently pregnant so no doubt that her appetite for food had been increasing lately.

she planned to take a few bite but she ended up finishing the bread and the water.

a few moment later she feels a little bit dizzy. She leaned against the wall, and breathed deeply. Her head spun as a spell of dizziness ran through her and darkness starts to cloud her eyes ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sooo what do you guys think? what will happen to yoona? hahah keep guessing! xD

also , gahhh for the 100th times im so sorry for not updating frequently.

hope you guys do enjoy this chapter! :)

and i would like to wish you all my lovely reader a happy new year!