midnight in paris

An Heir's Wife

after the wedding ceremony ended at 5 in the evening,it's time for the HONEYMOON! they had took the ok family's private jet. tiffany had arranged the trip.

after taecyeon and yoona had changed into a comfy clothes they bid farewell to the guests and their family.

yoona's pov:

 it was awkward when i had to seat opposite him we never had a conversation before. he keep focusing his attention on his iphone ignoring me infront of him,he looked so tired and exhausted , i have no intend to disturbed him so i keep myself silent. until i fall asleeep on the comfy chair.

i was awake by hearing a flight attendant calling my name. "young lady yoona,wake up". young lady? is that my title now? when i opened my eyes taecyeon was not on his seat. when i look outside the window, i saw him make his way inside the car waiting for me.it was nearly midnight.i quickly settled my things up and and went inside the limo that was waiting for me.

taecyeon seems frustrated as he facing opposite me,seriously i was afraid whenever he got angry i can tell by only looking at his face. i took out a mirror from my handbag and clean my fatigue face. after a half an hour long silent ride, we finally arrive at one of the most famous hotel in paris according to tiffany that had arranged all of this. thoughts about how i'm going to sleep start lingering in my head. after we checked in,we went to the honeymoon suite which is located at the highest level of the building. i was so tired,luckily there's the bellboy help me by carrying all the bags.

yoona's pov ends

the both of them were really silent and didn't dare to stare at each other's faces. yoona's face were like stone,poker face and shows nothing. taecyeon's looks very frustrated and exhausted. as they enter the luxurios honeymoon suite in le meurice hotel,paris.

"thank you" she smiled to the bellboy. then she close the door tightly finding taecyeon were unpackaging his travel bag. "do you want to get in the bathroom first?" asked taecyeon coldly. stunned by taecyeon question "i..uhhm...yeah" hum while answering. yoona quickly carry her mini travel bag inside the bathroom,she let out a big sighs...she was afraid whenever she was with taecyeon,there's a feeling inside her to tell her to be fear of him whenever his near. she quickly open her travel bag to get changed but....she was so panic when she found there's no suitable clothes for her to wear,tiffany volunteered to help yoona to packed her travel bag. "wait...tiffany!" yoona thoughts with sighs. "i should never let her help me. i have this feeling that this thing will happen." she sighs."i thought this thing only happened in movie,ottoke"yoona seems clueless. "should i just wear it?" thought to herself when she looked at the y nightgowns that tiffany prepared.

a few minutes later....

yoona came out from the bathroom with a spaghetti string white dress and a transparent robes cover on it. she was relieved when she finds that taecyeon were nowhere to be found in the bedroom,so she make her way to the bed,tip-toeing. "uhum" a suddend coughs stop her.

she faced taecyeon with her blank face with a little fear inside her, taecyeon was inside his pajama suit came closer to her without showing any expressions on his face that makes yoona clueless. he then yoona's shred curls hair, and touch her fine lips. when he was about to open her transparent robes yoona avoid hessitately showing that she is not ready. "you are mine now" taecyeon stated with his cold tone. he then hold her cheeks to face him,he then kissed her lips gently at first but then they got more passionate and started to kissed her roughly.

yoona didn't know what will going to be happened to her and what risk she had took, she leave her luck on her fate,hoping that her sacrifices would lead to happiness in the future.

---------------------------------

sorry i'm not good at this "honeymoon" part.

btw,the time must be wrong so i just randomly wrote the time.

keep in touch! xoxo!