on Forbes

An Heir's Wife

yoona's pov:

ring ring ring~

i was at the balcony reading some business books when suddenly i heard my cellphone rang.

"hello?"

"yoona~ah! i saw you last night on tv! you are very very popular now!" yuri screaming on the phone.

 "what are you doing this early in the morning? i thought you'll be sleeping now cause it's sunday" i giggled.

"yah sincha have'nt you missed us?,you never been here for such a long time" she scolded me.

"of course, sorry i've been busy lately" i answered feeling guilty.

"i understand, so how's taecyeon? she sighed.

"he went to wooyoung house why?"

"that's not it" yuri stated.

i know what she meant, she knows everything.

"we still what are we." i answered

"yoona~ah he is still your husband,don't you love him? or at least a feeling for him?" she asked curiously.

"i don't know ...." i sighed

"i understand this is hard for you,take it slow yoona." she sighed "okay then i got to go we are getting ready to go to the  mall bye!" she added.

"akay bye~" i sighed

lucky them still can enjoy their lives..... i continue reading the books when suddenly

"yoona~ah~~~!" i heard tiffany shouted. when i turn my back i saw she was running towards me happily.

"tiffany?" i confused. "when did you get back?" i asked as she sat opposite me.

"the project in japan ended faster than expected so i decided to go home early when i saw the magazine!" she showed me a "Forbes" magazine.

"it is published!" i was shocked.

"yeah! i bought some" she showed me another 6 copies.

"you don't have to buy that much" i said.

she stay silent and turn the pages...

"is it true that i am your idol?" she showed me a line from the magazine.

"yeah"

"seriously?" she asked me.

"yeah why not?"

she smiled shyly and continue reading the magazine.

the cover of the magazine stated "the richest korean young newly-wed couple"

i didn't notice they took the picture when taecyeon kissed my fore head which shocked me more is they set it as the front cover. i went through the magazine, they stated the interview inside the magazines, i don't know what i felt when i'm reading it, it's a lie..... well almost.

as i went through...

 

 

 

there is also the pictures of us when they interviewed us. i just can giggle went i read the statement under tha pictures "love at the young age and business".

"why?" tiffany asked when she saw me gigling.

"no it just the headlines" i continue giggle.

when she read it she join me laughing. "yeah it's funny hahaha wait until they know the real story" she continue to laugh.

i flip the page to the "the dashing heir" (they made it as the headline for taecyeon solo interview) part . which they made a solo interview with taecyeon.

 

well in the pictures he looked different, what i mean is he did'nt look cold and look like an easy-going person.

i was'nt there when he did his interview so i was shocked when i read it. they ask about me alot, it almost the whole interview was about me, i bet he really hate it.

"wow oppa really seems that he really like you isn't?" tiffany asked me as she browsed on the same page.

i just giggle,yeah he really good in acting. and there was me! my solo interview,which they asked mostly about marriage life with a business man and business that i've started. they setted "an ispirational young woman" as the headline of my solo interview. which started soon after taecyeon rushly attend his meeting with the board directors.

there are pictures where we shooted in the guest room,taecyeon will not allowed stranger enter our bedroom so we used the guest room instead.

 

and the rest of the pictures in the living hall. it was tiring though, showing fake smiles for the whole day but i really enjoy it.

"wow you really look pretty in this pictures!" tiffany complimented me.

i just let out my giggle and shy cheeks.

"sincha i didn't know you have the potential to be a model" she added.

i'm glad after the live interview and the release of the magazine gets to cool down the scandal issue on news and newspaper.we got positive comments from the netizens. and now i'm back with the stressful day at office.

----------------------------------------

hye! this chap is full with pictures, i really enjoy inserting their pictures

they all were so lovely.

will update more to story line on the next chap!

xoxo!