spotlights

An Heir's Wife

yoona had attracted the reporters or we cann call the paparazzi's eyes,where ever she go they will hunted her.

taecyeon's pov:

"......the mystery girl is absolutely lucky .the ok family had decided to make a press conference by noon tomorrow-"

i am so lazy too hear more so i just switch off the television. the news always talk about her and my damn marriage...uhhh don't they have any important stuff to talk about?

"yah taecyeon'ah why did you off the tv?" wooyoung asked. i didn't answer, i just feel so pissed off when the topic goes to her. i asked the boys to come over at the mansion because.....it's just something that we always do on weekend.

"ohhh you really dont have to do this!" i saw chansung looking behind me. "anyeo" i heard her voice passes beside me. it's the first time i saw her since paris which was 5 days ago. "you want my friends too?" ithought to myself as she served them drinks. "you should join us too" asked junsu. i can see her stare at me for a moment."no i should not" as she was about to leave. "hey guys!" i heard tiffany's voice came.

taecyeon's pov ends

tiffany join them in the family hall,she saw yoona was about to leave and quickly grab her hand and force her to seat beside taecyeon on the couch. "aww so sweet" junho teased them. they were so awkward even now! even they are sharing the same room and the same bed,they barely see each other because taecyeon were so busy and always get home late,by the time he's home yoona were sleeping. in the early morning yoona had to go to her university, her scheduled was the same but now it became more convenient when madam ok succeed persuade yoona to give her a driver to send her anywhere she wanted to go. for madam ok , family's safety is number one.

after they spend their time in the family hall... yoona tried to avoid him,this is the first weekend she had to slept with him. weekdays are more easy because they barely seen each other and never going to the bed together. this is very hard for her,to avoid from meeting his eyes and an awkward atmosphere. yes,they are sharing room now, after the honeymoon yoona moved to taecyeon's room. it will be even more awkward if you are not sleeping with your "husband" in your in-laws house.

 

when taecyeon switch off the lights,he found out that yoona was still not sleeping on the other side of the bed. "you're not going to sleep?" asked coldly. yoona who was stunned with that question gives no reply. "or you feel uncomfortable with me around?" he added. "no...i'm fine" she replied shivering. they continue to sleep but had trouble for sleeping at first.

the next morning....

"what are you still doing here yoona?! let the maid do! we have press to control!" tiffany nag at yoona who was preparing them breakfast. "it's still early,anyway you have to eat first right?" yoona smiles while pouring milk to a glass. tiffany grab yoona's hand and drag her to her (taec/yoona's) room. "oh my god!" tiffany shouted when she saw her brother still sleeping on the comfy bed. then tiffany thought an idea to get yoona's and her brother closer,"yoona wake him up". yoona was so shocked by listening to tiffany's request. "but...he.." tiffany quickly push yoona to the side of the bed which was taecyeon's side. "no" she whisper and shook her head not wanted taecyeon awake by hearing  noisy stuff. "just do it" tiffany whisper.

yoona's pov:

i have to accept her request after she threat me to wake taecyeon by beating him up. of course i don't want him to be hurt by just not awake from his rest...when i look into his face ... butterfly on my stomach when knock knock, though he treat me badly but i'm still his wife. when i look at his face i remembered......my father. when i was about to his face i can see his eyes fluttered open.

yoona's pov ends

taecyeon's pov:

i saw the prettiest face i've ever seen,i thought was sleeping,but i'm not it took me a moment to realise it was yoona. she was shocked i don't know why,i saw her hand trying to reach my cheek but was stop right after i opened my eyes. well i was quite shocked too. she quickly stand beside tiffany who was standing right behind her.

"finally you're awake! it took hours for her to wake you up" she said sarcasticly. i can see her cheeks went red,when she was about to leave,tiffany grab her hand "where do you think you want to go? he's your husband should i prepare his clothes too?"

tiffany walked towards the door "i'll leave you guys alone,go and prepared yourself we have to leave in a while." when tiffany leave , the room felt silent. "uhhmm..i'll get your clothes done" she went to the closet trying to find me a clothes to wear for the stupid press conference.

as i walked out the bathroom,i saw her brushing her hair.she was so pretty in that white dress ,she was seating at the dressing table,tiffany had it moved to my room,even more women clothes hang on my closet plus makeups,i bet it's not belong to yoona it's brand new tiffany bought for her "sister in -law". tiffany had refurnished my bedroom plus my closet,it is now completely women's now.

before...

after...

again she was shocked by looking at my body that was only wraped by a towel,revealing my upper part. 

"uhhmm...your suit" she handed me my favourite suit that i've never wear before. "if you don't like it,you can choose another one. i just think that it looks good on you" she stares at me for a moment before looking into the mirror once again. "no i think it's fine" i gave her a little smile. i could scan that she gave her very first smile at me from the reflection of the mirror.

taecyeon's pov ends

yoona's pov:

it was his very first sincere smile to me, icouldn't help but smiles at him too. his smiles melt my heart.wait...yoona why are you feeling like this? no! you must not! you're not going to waste your time by loving him that really hates you.

after awhile...

we were waiting at the waiting lounge, i saw a secretary maybe it's mother's secretary busy organizing the press conference, i overheard there were a lot of repoters had waited for us in another room. my nerves still go up and down in cycles ever since i've arrived. "are you nervous? you look very pale" tiffany concerned. "yeah i am little bit worry about the media. what will they think about me".

"why would you worry on that such of things?" she asked. "they will say that i only wanted you money,you know that i am.." before i even could finish my line, "you are our family yoona, we know you better" she interupts which make me let out a smile. "i will seat beside you and help you if you need me,okay?"she offerd to help. i nodded happily.

"okay,it's time!" the secretary stated. "we can do this!" tiffany shouted to give me spirit as she held my hand. as we tried to walk out of the room and went through the black tunnel, suddenly i felt that someone held my other hand...it was taecyeon. i stared at his stone,cold face with curiousity. why would he? then i remembered that we have to be a perfect couple infront of the media,it's a lie lie world. "should i let your hands go? since you have someone to look after you?"  she whispered at my ears as she let my hand go.

yoona's pov ends

after they enter the hall , the cameras started to clicking fasterly, the focus all went to yoona who was beside taecyeon smiling nervously.

 

taecyeon and yoona were like one of the normal couples who are deadly in love infront of the reporters. yoona was so nervous since she's new with this. they begin to seat at the chair that was labelled with their names.

after a moment the session begin,

"as you all know our only son had enter his marriage life recently,sorry for kept it private, we wanted a normal wedding without putting any fame on it, but i think it's not helpful at all isn't? the news had spread all over the nation. but we succeed to kept one secret,which is not to reveal our new daughter status. this thing we had to make it more private because we would not wanted disturbance on her study, which she had just ended her last semester a couple of days ago. the reason the press conference are made is to answer all your curious question about our family especially about the wedding and most importantly is to introduce our new member of the family, Im Yoona." mr ok stated. yoona stand and bow to the repoters,the reporters began to murmuring something nice about her.

"how's your new married life ok taecyeon?" a sudden question focusses on taecyeon.

"it's very hard" he jokes which make the entire hall laughs including yoona. "it's fine,we manage to handle it well so far."

"what makes you choose yoona? though there's a lot of women madly wanted you?" another question attacked.

taecyeon stares at yoona for awhile before he began to answer.."she is just so special to me,she is like something...that...i would die for" he answered which leaves an awe from the reporters. yoona stare at him shocked by his answer.

"can you described your first met?"

the hall felt on silent until..."yoona is my bestfriend's daughter,actually they met by me" madam ok safe the situation.

"how about you yoona? how you felt about taecyeon?" the first sudden question that attacked yoona.

at first yoona was hummering but she managed well to answer that question. "he.." they make an eye contact "because he...he is the only guy that catches my eyes ever since i was born" she look down "and.....he looks like my late father" her answer makes everyone at the tableshocked and  stares worriedly at her including taecyeon who tighten up his grip while holding yoona's and tiffany who holds yoona's right hand smoothly.

"well there's a rumour that yoona's engagement ring cost 3.2 million US dollar is it true? one reporter asked.

"well it was our ancestor's and it is our family tradition to handed it to the wife's of our family heir, yoona is the right person to have it." madam ok cleared.

"can you show us the ring?" asked one reporter.

"sure" madam ok answer. " yoona show them" asked madam ok to yoona.

"ne" yoona answered politely. she then lift her left hand , right after she did that, the cameras start to clicking up and expose the flashes towards yoona. it was a bg hit.

"have you planned to get married too? maybe soon tiffany? a sudden question that changes the sad atmosphere to  a gag concert.

yoona who heard it can't stop giggle. "what?!" tiffany shocked by the question that directed to her.

"well if you can introduce me to someone" she teased which makes the hall laughs harder.

the press conference went smoothly and ended in a whille.