the vow

An Heir's Wife

days before "the wedding of the year",all preparations needed were all setted. the wedding will be held in a luxury 5-star hotel in the heart of the city,seoul. honourable guest from  several countries will be attend to witness their "happy" day. on the wedding day, all the entrance of the hotel will be tightly control from reporters and cameras. it was the-talk-of-the-town. the news saying that "the heir of the richest family in south korea will end his bachelor life"had spread all over the country. the netizens were very curios about taecyeon' fiancee. the reporters had dig the story and the sneek peek about the wedding when the ok company announce the date of the wedding before,without stating any further information about "the mystery girl" (yoona's nickname on the news).

yoona and taecyeon were like usual no talk,no conversation,no words,no anything even they are living under one roof. they still fell awkward and uncomfortable around each other. taecyeon always get home late,meanwhile yoona busy studying for her last semester exam. so they never have free time to get to know each other,anyway they had no intend to know each other well.

as the time passes by so quickly,the wedding is finally here. on the wedding day...

nowplaying: kiss the rain by yiruma.

the venue of the wedding was well decorated by the most famous wedding planner that had been paid to not reveal the wedding details. the wedding theme was "winter wedding". there were white and icy blue sillhoute to presenting the snow. swarovski crystals were tangling hang all over the ceiling. it was amazing.

as the guests began to rails in, the bride and groom were busy getting ready in a seperate room.

in the groom's suite ...

"oh my god there's a chaos crowd down there" says wooyoung as he looks out the window. "how do i look?" asked taecyeon when he walked out from one of the room. "wow you look dashing" praised junsu.

"are you really serious about this?you barely know her" nickhun asked seriously."it just a marriage by name,it's nothing" taecyeon answered confidently. "she's your wife,you have to treat her better than another girl" chansung emphasize. "araso" taecyeon nodded forcely. "we didn't make to see her, she must be so pretty as tiffany described" said wooyoung. "taecyeon how is she? you met her right?" he added. taecyeon stop from looking himself into the mirror and stare at his friends who is waiting for his answer. "hmmm she has a beautiful eyes....simple girl and not y" teased his friend. "you sincha ok taecyeon" his friends nag.

meanwhile in the bride's room..

"wow yoona...you look so pretty" her friends praised her as she walked out from a room. yoona smiles shyly. yoona wore a custom made dress sewn by famous yet talented wedding dress designer that was recommended by tiffany. the designer were paid to keep their mouth shut about the personal details (looks) of the bride.

yoona's hair were let down with cascading curls and her make up was lighted on.

"you really pretty yoona" the maid of honour ,tiffany compliment her. yoona had choose tiffany as the maid of honour and her bestfriends as the bridesmaids so as taecyeon, he had picked his bestfriends to be the groomsmen.

the bridesmaids drees worn by seohyun,yuri,sooyoung and jessica.

the maid of honour dress worn by tiffany.

when the girls were busy getting done the final touches on yoona,they heard the bell rang.

~ding dong ding dong~

when yuri opens the door she found out mr and madam ok were waiting outside.

"hi,is she ready?" madam ok was well dress asking excitedly.

"ye,please come in" yuri answered.

"wow yoona you really look gorgeous" madam ok said as she walked towards yoona. mr ok agreed. "compliment to us!" tiffany says as she point her hand to the girls.

"who's going to walk me down the aisle?" yoona suddenly asked the question that lingered aroung her head recently. there were long silent in that room when everybody focuses onto that question.

"your father" a voice suddenly came out. everybody was shocked by listening to mr.ok answer. "i am your father right?" he added. yoona who is tearing up felt very thankful and lucky by listening to his answer. mr ok gave yoona a fatherly hugged to let yoona stop crying. but it only makes yoona's tears keep flowing down. everybody's heart who were watching were melt and touched. "it's enough you're going to ruin her makeup" tiffany emphasize avoiding from her tears flow up too. "mr.ok,madam ok the guest had arrived" mr kim their right hand men reminded them. "okay we should go now" said madam ok. "stop crying yoona, we'll be waiting downstairs" she added as she wipe yoona's tears.

when mr and madam ok left, the girls crowded around yoona and continue what they were doing before.

yoona's pov:

*sighs it's the end of my life,from today i will be someone else's. i hope things will be find. i know this will be hard for me, a marriage without love.... mom,dad i wish both of you were here to give me supports...

yoona's pov ends

after awhile...

"without wasting time let's invite the beautiful bride to join us in this hall" the host talk with a mike on his hand. yoona who was waiting outside with the girls can feel the nerves in her is like going to explodes. she was so nervous,. she feels so sad too because,the hall were filled with hundreds of people, the ok's family, relatives,friends and business partners but her family were not there. before the hotel worker opens the grand 2 doors,"thank you father" she whisper to mr ok who is standing beside her getting ready to walk down the aisle. "don't say thank you, you're my daughter too" he said makes yoona smile.

nowplaying: endlessly by the cab

and just then, the grand door were open as the song endlessly by the cab played escorted the wedding march. yoona who was holding a bouquet of lily of the valley,smiles nervously as the crowd were focussing on her and whispering.

"oh my she's so beautiful" whispers from the crowd. "he's so lucky to have her".

she was followed by the bridesmaids and the maid of honour who is holding the wedding rings.

taecyeon's pov:

i heard the crowd were whispering about her beautiness since it's the first time they have seen her. well it's undeniable she is so beautiful in that dress. she's good to impress my father to seized our money.

"she is so pretty sincha!" wooyoung whipered to me as he standing beside me.

taecyeon's pov ends

yoona's pov:

ottoke everybody are staring at me,should i keep my head down? huh someone help me! is that him? wow he looks so handsome in that tuxedo. as i finally ended the walk i stand beside him without take a glance on him. father kiss my cheeks "good luck" before he sat beside mother. when i look at tiffany who is standing beside me, she gave me her eye smile and wink at me whick make me giggle and my nervous down.

yoona's pov ends

after the padre has competed most of the ceromony,and now he's at the part where the couple exchaange their vows..

"do you taecyeon, take this woman, yoona to have and to hold from this day forward ,for better and for worse , in sickness and in health,to love and to cherish til death tear you apart?"

" i do" without sincerely and hessitation.

"do you yoona, take this man,taecyeon to have and to hold from this day, for better and for worse , in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish til death tear you apart?"

"i...do" yoona sighs.

"i now pronounce you man and wife, you may exchange the ring"

tiffany came forward while holding the ring cushion,she seems excited and happy. "congratulation guys" she whisper. taecyeon seems disturbed then take the ring and put it on yoona's finger.

and yoona sadly put another ring on taecyeon's finger.

"you may now kiss the bride" the padre asked. the attention goes to them. they were so awkward and showed the should-i face,"kiss her,parli" wooyoung whisper.taecyeon then turn his body facing yoona. "yoona face him,parli" whisper tiffany. yoona then face taecyeon and stare at his face nervously. taecyeon then lean his face on yoona's and kiss her gently on lips. yoona kissed him too. it was short but very passionate and memorable one. they break from the kissed as the crowd started cheering for them. yoona's cheek turns to plum,she was so shy. it was the first skinship she ever met with the opposite gender. but her face turn to stone when she finally realise she's married with someone she's not in love with.

the wedding ended with an after-party ceremony. yoona and taecyeon cast a bitter smile while the ceremony were runned. obviously they were not happy about the wedding. but what can they say? they're MARRIED now!

------------------

finally the wedding! please comment if you have anything to say!