i miss you

An Heir's Wife

i am so sorry for rarely update this story. i really apreciate all the comments asking me to update another chapter and saying that you guys adore my story so much.oh i adore you guys. beacuse of the comments, nah i grant you guys another chapter :) hope you guys enjoy!

but i got a request! hihi i suggested that you guys should read back the previous chapter: clear ocean before start reading this chapter kay? im afraid that you guys have forgotten the storyline and so on you know it is my mistake for rarely update this story. iam so sorry once again! enjoy reading!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

after the dinner,everybody's perspective towards yoona change. "so it is taecyeon's child?" woman 2 asked. "it must be. if not sir taecyeon would be furious if he knows that the baby is not his!" woman 1 said. 

inside the car,taecyeon who is very tired,rested his head on the back seat and closes his eyes.yoona who thought that her husband is sleeping stare at him smiling thinking of the speech he made for her before. she then chuckles while turn her head back to her wedding ring. taecyeon who is aware with his wife's action smiles widely. 

that night before they went to bed,yoona organised the curtain at the window on the right side of her bed then taecyeon came to her from the back and gives her a warm back hug. yoona was startle by it and could not help herself but smile. "what i said earlier is true.i hope you know that". taecyeon explained about the speech he made for yoona at the dinner. "i know..." yoona replied while caress taecyeon's cheek.

like a normal pregnant women,yoona often has morning sickness,her legs are always cramped, and she always craves for meat. madam ok said that she can sense that the baby is a boy because of her growing apetite for meat. tiffany thinks that her mother's so-called-philosophy is a nonsence .she wanted the baby to be a girl so that she could be her shopping partner haha because practically her brother,taecyeon doesn't allow yoona to be her shopping partner anymore because of her frequency of getting tired.once she almost fainted in the middle of a presentation in the office. the bubbly tiffany asked taecyeon what gender he wants for his child and he answered "it dont really matters,what i really really want is that he or she is healthy." tiffany feels disgusted and speechless at the same time.

after the incident at the office where yoona fainted in the middle of a presentation,taecyeon forbid her to step on the office floor. "this is normal.i'm alright" yoona said while she laid on the hospital bed. "no.just rest at home okay. dub this as a gift from your boss." taec said while holds her hand. "what? 9 months temporarily leave?" yoona sarcasticcaly joke with taec. " no a temporarily fired" taec said. "what?! you fired me" yoona asked. "it's for your own good,love" taec giggles.yoona look at him disbelief and smile after she realised that she just lost debating.

taecyeon enters his room while his eyes busy searching for yoona. "oh you're home" yoona notice her husband presents. "yes" taecyeon replies. "how's things going on with office today?" yoona asked. "i miss you" taecyeon said while caress his wife's cheek. she smiles and hug him tenderly. "come i have to show you something" she said while dragging taec's hand to one corner inside their room.

"tada!" she chuckles while she showed him a huge frame of his photo hanging on the wall.

"it's your forbes magazine cover (i know guys just ignore the k wave sign and pretend it is a forbes magazine kay?! haha) from the recent photoshoot." yoona said while look into her husband's shocked expression.

"where did you get that? i shoot it 3 days ago right? and the magazine has not released yet?" taecyeon asked. "hmm im ok taecyeon's wife,im yoona right ?" yoona husband."yea i forgot pardon me mrs.ok" he smiles at her. "but still why do you need to hang this photo?" he continues. "because i want our child to be like you. handsome,persevering,devoted,caring..."yoona said while look at the pic frame. "hmm i guess you're right" he laughs."but what if the baby is a girl?" taecyeon asked. " i can feel it is a boy" yoona smiles although she is just 3 months pregnant she is sure that thei child is a boy. taecyeon then yoona's belly and "did you listen to your mom before,son? you're gonna be handsome like me" he said while he bent his knees down. yoona feels so happy by just looking at the sight."this is heaven" she thought while she look down to her husband and taecyeon's head while he is busy talking with their son.

the next day,when taecyeon was busy working in his office he got a phone call from home. "OPPA! YOONA UNNI IS MISSING! IT HAS BEEN 6 HOURS. OPPA COME BACK HOME PALLI!" tiffany cries. taecyeon hung up the phone and ran out from the office. he drove his red ferrari as fast as a lightning,leaving his guards at the office.

he arrived at the mansion in a split second and ran to her sister.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" he shouted at the guards who are gather at the living hall."oppa im sorry i shouldnt let her go out alone." tiffany sobbs. "what has exactly happened?" he lowered down his voice. "unni said that she missed cooking and she wanted to cook something special tonight so she decided to go out for a grocery shopping...i asked her whether she want me to accompany her but she doesn't allow me to." tiffany cries and begging for his brother's forgivenes. "GUARDS WHY DID YOU LEFT HER TO GO OUT ALONE" taecyeon furiously asked the bodyguards that are in charge for yoona's safety. "we..we.. wanted to but she insisted to go out alone as the market is just near." one of the guards said "yes sir, she also insisted on driving herself there and asked me to stay at the mansion" yoona's driver continues. "sounds like yoona" teacyeon thought,he sigh

"i've sent the 3 guards to look out for her there after she hasn't come home after 6 hours she went out...but she is not there and they found her car still parked at the market's parking lot. the aunty saw her leaving 4 hours ago and she is supposedly home now but no.after knowing the news ,you are the first one i called. where is she. ottoke oppa." tiffany explained.

suddenly tiffany's phone rang. all eyes are on that phone. "yes?" tiffany asked. "try again search all the places in seoul! dont miss a spot." tiffany ordered the person she is talking to in the phone. "who is that" taecyeon asked." i ordered all the other guards to search for unni." tiffany said. "but still no sign of her" she continues in a sad tone. taecyeon tremble down,his knees feel weak "yoona...where are you" he thought. tears stream down his face.

suddenly his phone rang. "hello" he said. a familiar voice chuckles on the other hand. "who is this?" taecyeon asked."how should i say? hmm your wife's lover?" he continue to chuckles. "i have no DAMN time to play WHO ARE YOU?!" taecyeon was shocked by his answer and furiously replied him. tiffany who is shocked by taecyeon's reaction, dismissed the guards to join the others to look for yoona,they then were left alone at the living hall.

"your wife is with me." the unknown man said.