Soneva Fushi,Maldives I

An Heir's Wife

the following weekend they were at the private airport heading to maldives.

"annyeoghaseyo i'm yuri" yuri greeted the boys as soon as they arrived followed by others. "ohh anyeong i'm nickhun" the boys greeted them back.

yoona was so glad that her friends be able to follow her in this trip. but then she spotted tiffany who sat alone on the couch in the waiting lounge while staring at the boys. yoona rememberes that before this tiffany was pretty excited

but since the boys came,she changed.

"are you okay" yoona asked her as she sat beside her. shocked by yoona's presence "ohh...what makes me not?" fake laugh. "it's okay you can tell me" yoona convinced her. "no...it's just...him" keep her head low. "who?" yoona asked curiously. "wooyoung oppa" whisper to yoona. "yeah what's with him?" yoona looked at wooyoung who is try to sneek looking at tiffany.

she giggle "he used to be my boyfriend" she admit. "what?" yoona shocked. "yeah...and it is complicated" she sighs. "do you still...like...love him?" asked yoona. she giggle again and look down "no..." she sighs. "it's okay maybe you will find someone better for you" yoona tap her back.

"young lady yoona, you all may depart now. happy holiday" said naya. "ohh okay, btw thanks naya, u should have on too" she smiled at her."let's go tiffany" asked yoona. "i shouldn't go." she refused. "come on tiffany,if you're not coming then i'll follow you." yoona threathen her. "araso"

in the private plane....

which is way more bigger than they had for their honeymoon.

yoona's pov:

i was seating with my friends along with tiffany who is trying to avoid to make an eye contact with wooyoung.

suddenly the boys who was teasing taecyeon grab my hands and make me sat by his side. "awww sweet couple" junho teased. "you guys" taecyeon was not in mood for playing. "what? you should make him sleep yoona,he said he can't sleep" junho teased me. "guys guys i think there is something wrong?" chansung suddenly interrupted. then he make his way to taecyeon and grab his right hand to put it around me. then the guys started to laugh. i was so shy,but taecyeon didn't lift his hand,his hand stayed around where it was.

"you guys really are meant to be together" came jessica from the other side. "but wait there is something wrong with this picture!" tiffany interupts and walked towards me and grab my left hand to hold taecyeon's. "now it's perfect" she added. i really felt uncomfortable at that particular moment, then i lift my hand from him.

"it is so boring, let's play a game!" junsu suggested. the others were agree and they all gathered in front of us. "what are we going to play?" asked yuri. "let's play truth or dare!" junsu answered "the winners get a room by theirselves in the house (house that they're heading to, in maldives)" i think it is a good idea because i really don't want to share the same room with him tonight,if you know what i mean. "deal!" tiifany answer. when we were about to start the game,he lifted his hand which make me so relieved,but our position is still near.

junsu started to whirl the wine bottle he got from the stewardess. "okay,1..2...3 start!" everybody were focussing on the bottle with their eyes wide open,but you know taecyeon wasn't intrested with this kind of things. then the bottle point, pointed to wooyoung. "yes wooyoung!" the boys shouted. when i looked at tiffany there were like thousands of thoughts lingering in her head. "how about you tiffany? don't you have anything to say?" nickhun suddenly asked and made everyone shocked, and obviously i was shocked too. so they know about their past relationship? how can taecyeon ack like there's nothing going on with his bestfriend and his sister?

"ne?" tiffany was pretty shocked too. i showed her my concerned face,but she really seems like she really waited for this chance. "ohh... hhmm.. do you have any girlfriend now?" she asked makes everyone keep their mouth shut. "ohh..no i don't have any" i was sure that wooyoung shocked too. "he became not intrested in women after-" chansung trying to say something but his mouth was covered with wooyoung's hand.

"okay next up!" nickhun shouted to avoid the awkward silent. i hope that the  bottle's eye will not pointed to me but it does.... "yes yoona's turn!" the boys shouted. i glance at taecyeon who is seating beside me,  he was staring at me with his eagle eyes.

"hmmm....what should we ask?" junho wondering. "ohh yeah how's your marriage life with taec? he must had been bullying you right?" an innocence question came from him. i was shocked , i look at taecyeon who is waiting for my answer showing his guilty face.

"hmmm...well he treats me better than you guys think." i keep my heads down,then...

"no,i did not. i keep her starving" taecyeon interrupts. i was stunned "no he did not" as i look at his face as he looks mine. "awww so sweet" a woo-ing i heard from the girls and boys."okay next up!" nickhun shouted. i was awake from staring into his eyes and straightly put my head down. i don't know that my sincere action will make a burden in his mind.

time passes by....

"yoona wake up" tiffany move my legs. when i awake i was shocked to see taecyeon's hand wrapped around mine like he did before. then suddenly i can see his eyes blinking open and realise that his hand are around mine,he quickly lift his hand and started to walk out from the plane cabin, leaving me alone.

it was really a tiring journey, but my sleepiness were really awaken by the beautifulness of the scenery. a blissful day,with beautiful sounds of the sea echoing in my ears. us then make our way to the resort the ok's family own called Soneva Fushi. it was thrilling.

"taecyeon oppa please show yoona your room" she lifts my hand to him."go and get some rest first tonight we'll have barbeque,remeber gather around at the front sea in the evening!" he then offering help to carry my luggage. i walked silently behind him.

in our room...

when he opens the white curtain, it was amazing. there's a sea infront  of our room. my eyes were focussing on the sea which make him chuckles. "it is just a sea, what is so amazing about it?" he asked me with weird face. "no i didn't see it as a sea, i see peacefulness" i sighs. then continue to unpacking my luggage. "you can sleep if you are tired. i'll help you with your luggage." i offered him some help. "glad you understand" he replied without saying thank you and went straightly on the bed to sleeps.

after finish unpakaging,i looked at the clock and it is too far from the evening so i've made up my mind to take a little nap beside taecyeon on the bed since i was so tired.

after having a good nap.... i found that taecyeon was not beside me. when i look outside the big window i can see they all have gathered around the bonfire setted up infront of the sea.i quickly get myself done and changed to my beachwear.

"ohh you're up?" the attention went up all to me when tiffany suddenly asked me. "ne, and why you did not wake me up again?"i asked her as i walked towards her, "because your husband" i look at him who is looking at me "asked me nto to again" she added. did he really asked tiffany to not wake me up? but why would he do that?

as i was chit-chating with the girls,i could see somebody staring at me on the other side. when i looked at it, i could see taecyeon turned his face to the barbeque he is grilled with his friends.

*sighs. he was really masculine, he's body are magnificcent. "uhum" tiffany suddenly interupted awake me from dreaming and staring at him. "caught looking!" she added. "annyeo.." i tried to deny. but really his muscular body is really hard to deny that i have become melt when looking at it.

furthermore, he is wearing one layer of a white blouse. i just have to stop looking at him.

yoona's pov ends

-----------------------------------------

hey guys! maybe i will barely updated afterwards,

but not to worry i will not stop updating till the sory ends.

xoxo!