sugar and spice

An Heir's Wife

"uhm...can i ask something?" yoona asked his cold-hearted husband with full of fear.taecyeon who i schecking his schedule on his ipad remain silent."uhm..i've never seen the girls for awhile now...so-" before yoona could finish talking,"just go" taecyeon firmly approve her wish without finishes hearing it. yoona's lips strech a smile by hearing it. she was so happy  and can't wait to meet her bestfriends for awhile now.

the next day,her personal driver sent her to their old apartment.before this they rented it but mr ok had bought it for them.it's been awhile yoona had been there.

"yoona! you're here!" the girls shouted as they excited seeing yoona at the door. they were really happy to be able to-get-together like the old days.

"you look so thin! don't they serve you food?" jessica asked worriedly."aniyo,i'm fine." yoona smiled at them."come on i miss you guys,let's do what i've been missing for!" yoona suggested as she looked at her worried friends. yoona was so happy to be with them,eventhough yoona know there's a lot she had missed from.yoona just wanted to spend the visit without thinking about her work,the ok family especially her husband.

"uhm! delicious! it's been a long time!" she said as she eat the sweet potatoes seohyun made for her. her friends have scent something's wrong with yoona.she had been weird the whole day.

"yoona is something happened with you?" yuri asked."no,why?" yoona continue as she eat the sweet potato."yoona you can't lie to us" sooyoung added."uhm delicious"yoona continue to eat the potato avoiding an eye-contact with her bestfriends."yah! put the potatoes away!" the ice princess ordered seohyun.

"tell us yoona..." yuri patted her back. yoona keep her head low."we are bestfriends right?" yuri added.suddenly burning tears streaming down her cheeks.yoona can't control or hide it anymore. she hug yuri who was beside her.

"i'm tired...." she continue her sobbs. the other girls who sympathy her patted her back trying to calm her down. they know about yoona's and taecyeon's relationship. they wish they could do something but...unfortunately it is too late. yoona had a big dream before but at the same time she has to accomplishes her parent's wish.

at that night,

"yoona yah..." yuri stunned as she look at yoona who just came out from the bathroom  wearing her long time favourite pajama.

"let me wear it,eventhough i am forbiss to wear embrassing clothes but please let me wear it just tonight" she begged. "of course you can" yuri smiled.

later they watch "the letter's to juliet" it was their tradition to watch movie everynight. as they enjoy watching it suddenly they heard the bell rings.

"who's that!" sooyoung shouted as she opened the door.she saw the last men she could think could have been there."wait for a moment please" she said to that men and quickly close the door,she ran back to the living hall."who's that?" yoona asked."it's jks!" soyoung shouted."what?" they shouted."are you serious?" yoona asked."yes it's true! what am i going to do?" sooyoung panicked.

"he asked for you,yoona" sooyoung said."what in the earth?" yoona still couldn't believe it.

"hey!" jks greeted yoona."hey..what are you doing here?" yoona confused."to see you" jks smiled shyly."how did you know i'm here?" yoona asked curiously."i got my eyes on you" he chuckles "can i come in?" he added. "what?no!" she firmly stated."let's just walk" she grabbed his hand from entering their house.

"say it" yoona harshly said to him. "wow! relax,you look like a tiger but cute when get mad" he chuckles."say it what you wanted to ask?" yoona feels incredibly wrong towards her husband by meeting a man alone.

"so,do you want to join me?" he asked."join what?" yoona confused."the charity program?" he reminded her. "oh yeah...you know what i've never asked for a permission yet." she explained. "from who? taecyeon?" he asked making yoona shocked. "you know him?" she asked."i know him better than you do" he reply . "what?" yoona couldn't understand.

"so do you love him?" a straightforward question he asked. "pardon me?" she was shocked. "do you love him?" he asked that question again. yoona didn't reply but a silent going on around.

"look i'm sorry i shouldn't have asked you that question at the first place" he begged for an apology."nevermind it's not your fault" she replied.

yoona's pov:

i don't know why but that night i suddenly missed him,it might sound crazy but my other half feel so lonely i meant empty. there's like something missing in me.

"yoona are you there?" he wake me from my gaze. "yeah,i'm sorry where were we?"

"are you thinking about something else?" he asked. "no,i'm not" i replied.

"look yoona,..." he suddenly hold my both hands tightly."what are you doing?" i tried to take away my hands from him but i couldn't he is so strong.

"i love you...,i really love you yoona" he suddenlly change into a psycho."let mee go!" i shouted as he leaned his face closer to me,yes when he tried to kiss me.

"let me go!!!!" i shouted as loud as i can. and suddenly he succeed to place his lips towards mine.

when i opened my eyes,i saw taecyeon punching him down. it happened so fasst i could feel like i was about to vormit,i was so shocked with all of it including taecyeon showed up out of the blue.

he punch jks's hardly,i've never seen he's really angry until that night.jks's lips turns out bleeding.

"i've never thought that we will be in this fight again" jks laugh.

"you are really mad!" taecyeon angrily shouted while punch his face again.

"you love her don't you? what a coward" jks chuckles meanly."you are too late,she have fallen for me" he get up and hit taecyeon's stomach hardly. it was a terrible nightmare i've seen. seeing him hurt it's like seeing my parents hurt. and it does hurt me too.

"you are so weak at this love and women matter don't you" jks laugh as he saw taecyeon bleeding. "you are a coward taecyeon,just like the old time" he laugh.

it makes taecyeon angrier when said to him like that,he got up and collect all his strenght and hit him on his stomach. it's hard to see. i was helpless, still shocked of all that happened.

yoona's pov ends~

"you are such a b******!" taecyeon tried to punch him again but jks succeed to avoid it."she's my girl,you can't take her.let's finish this" jks meanly said to taecyeon. when he tried to punch taecyeon using his fist.

but you know how taecyeon is,what's the point he went to the gym? he beat jks even harder until it causes him out of breath. after jks fainted,taecyeon went starightly to yoona."are you okay?"he asked yoona coldly but at the same time very worried of her.yoona just nodded still in shocked.