the departure

An Heir's Wife

yoona's pov:

well the 3days-2nights vacation gone so fast. i had explore the entire island with the guys and girls,we had a lot of fun,though some are not.  now we're back to the city and new projects coming up.

2 days after the vacation, taecyeon had to go to the philippines to attend the project signature event.

i was in my room to pack his luggage,well it was supposed to be the maid's work but, taecyeon is my husband and the one whou should take caree of him is me.

"are you sure you wanted to go alone?" i asked softly while arranging his clothes in the luggage.

"yeah..." he replied while busy checking his suitcase.

after i done with his luggage i called the maid to bring the luggage downstairs, mother,father are now back to the states while tiffany at the office busy with her delayed project. yes it was weekdays, i took a time off to send him away.

"are you sure? i shouldn't send you to the airport?" i asked him.

"no. you should go to work." he replied .from that moment he rushes go with a limo waiting for him outside.

hope you will have a safe ride *sighs....

yoona's pov ends

tiffany's pov:
the vacation ended, well it was very odd for me. i avoided him until now since that night. yeah that night of terror,until now i can't stop thinking about that "thing".

suddenly i heard my phone beeps, well usually i didn't pick up my personal phone at the office but... suddenly i saw his name, "wooyoung oppa <3" i didn't erase the "<3" since we were still together, forgot of everything.

wooyoung oppa? wow it was a shocked because we never had any conversation or texted on phone since awhile.

when i open the text he texted me

can we meet?

it was very short but,i can guess what he wanted to say. so i replied...

okay...can we meet at the Lotte Hotel ? (hotel that located near the office) lunch time.

after a minute...

Lotte Hotel it is!

well he seems excited about it, but it only makes my nerves went up,there were butterflies in my stomach soon when i walk out from the car and walked towards the hotel's restaurant.

 

i knew he was there already when i saw his car and his driver waiting outside the hotel.

"anyeong oppa" i greeted a tall and masculine figure infront of me.

"ohh you're here have a seat" he pull a chair for me to seat.

"so...why do you wanted to meet me?" i asked him like i know nothing.

"uhmm... about that night-"

"uhmm it's okay,it's both of our faults" i interupts

"no, it's mine sorry for making our relationship be more awkward" he cleared.

"it's a mistake" i stated.

and there it goes again,long awkward silent happended to us.

"i think i should go if everything cleared now" i broke the silent and tried to stand but was stoped when....

"do you really wanted this to happened?" he suddenly asked me.

"what do...you mean?" i asked clueless.

"do you wanted all this thing happened to our relationship,don't you have any...feeling towards me anymore?" i was stunned and shocked by his question.

"oppa i think i really should go" i avoided from looking at his pure eyes. i turn around and went to walk away from him

suddenly i felt his strong arm pulling my shoulder to face him.

"don't you have any feeling towards me like you did before?" he force my eyes to lock on his and it did.

i wanted to say i do but ,there's some thoughts it will good for him to not know the truth i'm hiding.

"i did.that was a long ago people's change oppa. we were the sweetest couple in the whole world, but i was a history that will now we can read and laugh to it." i let go of his hands on my shoulder slowly and walked away. before i made my steps i turn around and face his dissapointment face,how i hate to see him like this.

"ohh yeah oppa, i lied,  actually i have a boyfriend that is like my heavenly soulmate. go find another women.and.... live your life" his eyes almost teared up when i said those awful lies. 

my heart ache so badly,the time slows down when i walk away.

tiffany's pov ends

tiffany's hope ruin from the moment she walked out from the hotel door, how hard she hoped that there's still a chance to bring him back to her. but...she decided that she is being too selfish, only thinks about her wish but not other's. she cried all the way in the car.

she used to be a brave girl who is not afraid of risk and anything but because of her feeling towards one person makes her weak and taught her to be unselfish. but she's still can  act like nothing had ever happened in front of everyone especially her family.

2 days later...

yoona's pov:

i've been working out with my new project which is even more harder than the first one. so i've decided to stay a little bit longer at the office.

only after i realise that my watch shows it's 30 minutes to midnight. i gasped when i look at the time, i quickly packed my things up and enter the car.

"i'm sorry for kept you waiting,i didn't realise the time." i apologise to the driver.

"it's okay young lady yoona, ohh yeah by the way sir taecyeon had arrived early in the evening" he replied

what? i should be there  when he arrived, i am so dead!

"let's go" i asked him panicly.

after 30 minutes of speed driving..

"where is sir taecyeon" i asked the maid as i saw him nowhere to be found in the living room.

"he's in his bedroom young lady" she replied with a bow.

"okay" i rushed myself to my room and tried to open the door ...but it was locked...

i was too late, he must be sleeping now, i don't want to disturbed him, he must be so tired after the long flight.

*sighs.... i sat infront of the door thinking about my parents..

mom,dad..i am too tired now,if both of you were here to patted my back it will be better,well at least i can see your faces it will cured all my sickness.

let my tiredness away with me on your shoulder....

i thought about them until i fall asleep, when i woke up i was already on my bed.. i was so cluless and tried to recall on what happened yesterday... when i finally remember, taceyeon walk out from the bathroom.

"can't you knock the door if you want to enter?" he asked me while his face facing another direction. "you gave me trouble to carry you up." he dry his hair using a towel.

"....uhhhmmm i didn't know you will arrive yesterday, if not i will came home early." i stated and keep my head down.

----------------------------------------------

sorry for the late update!

more flutter moments will coming up on the next chap!

keep in touch, xoxo!