the gala dinner II

An Heir's Wife

tiffany's pov:
i was putting some blusher on my cheeks when i heard my phone rang.

"hey..." wooyoung started the conversation.

"hey oppa" i shyly smile.

"you're ready?" he asked me.

"no,why? please don't say that you're here" i went out to my balcony.

"omo"i was a little bit startled when i saw his car parked infront of the gate.

"i'll be ready in 5 minutes,ask the guard to let you in. you can wait in the living room if you want" i hung up the phone. rushingly

getting myself ready.

tiffany's pov ends

wooyoung's pov:

i sat on the couch. i waited for her nervously, i can tell you that it was like the past.  i was so nervous everytime i got near her. and suddenly i heard noisy steps on the stairs, i go and take a look and saw a goddess walking towards me, she is no other than tiffany,my girlfriend.

she was in Lanvin silk-satin wrap gown

and let her wavy black hair down. i was speechless as i sa her getting a hard time walking down the stairs.

wooyoung's pov ends

tiffany's pov:

i was concentrate on my steps on the stairs,i've never realise wooyoung was there until....he hold my hand and help me on my "walking"

"thank you,this heels gives me a hard time" i giggle.

"i really have to used to it" he laughs.

"are you ready now?" he asked.

"yeah" i smile. he kept holding my hand until we get into his limo. i can't lie, he is so goddamn hot in those suit! i'm glad that we can finally make our relationship public.

tiffany's pov ends

yoona's pov:

we finally arrive at the Royale Ok after a short journey from home. from inside the limo i can see a bunch of reporters were waiting outside the entrance of the hotel,ready for make some money,if you know what i mean.

"you know what we should do right?" taecyeon reminded me with his cold voice tone.

he hold my hand while we walk on the red carpet with cameras flashes on us. yet again we have to act like we are the "world's most sweet couple" really when will this acts end?

we went into the ballroom,all the guests had arrived when i was there. the attention was on us. i heard people around me murmurs "she's so pretty", "how lucky she is" again. if only they know the real thing. this is the first time i met the official clients of Ok company since i have been her wife. mother and father were alredy there.

we splited our way when he was busy talking with bunch of business guy while,i was busy talking with business woman that mother introduced. another business event to attend *sighs

"well yoona, i must say the decoration of the ballroom is so pretty" a lady praised me.

 

"hahaha it's not only me tiffany also give her helping hand in decorating the ballroom" i chuckles.

"speaking of tiffany,she didn't arrive yet?" mother asked me.

as i tried to search for her here and there,the people around me were focussing on something from the entrance door as i look at it, i saw tiffany walk in the ballroom hand-in-hand with wooyoung. i konow how much happy she is,i hope i can be just like her.

yoona's pov ends

tiffany's pov:

we walk into the ballroom after successful escaped from the massive reporters outside. only god knows how musch happy i am finally after years of seperation,i'm back with him. i am  really thankful.

i walk hand-in-hand with wooyoung oppa,didn't mean to steal people's attention. and now only god knows how shy am i. suddenly...

"yo man you're the best" chansung oppa came while hi-5~ing with wooyoung oppa.

"tiff!" yoona ran to me after the boys taking over wooyoung oppa.

"yoona! you look so pretty" i praised her.

"i was wondering about the reporters outside, how did you guys overcome it?" she asked me curiously.

"hahaha that's one secret i'll never tell" i laughs.

"have you eat?" i asked her.

"no,i've been treat the guests since i was here." she answered.

"i'm hungry,let's go and eat" i grab her hand and drag her to the buffet table, leaving wooyoung with the boys.

tiffany's pov ends

with the boys...

"ready to be my brother-in-law huh?" taecyeon teased wooyoung.

"hi bro!" wooyoung back.

"yah sincha! how did you get her back?" junho asked.

"that's one secret i'll never tell" wooyoung laughs.

"yah sincha you...huh let's go i'm hungry" nickhun grab the boys to the buffet table.

in another hand, yoona who was selecting food from the buffet table...

"you're yoona right?" a strange man came and asked her.

"ye" yoona nodded while looking at the man strangely

"i'm jang geun suk,you can call me geun suk" he friendly shake his hand with yoona.

"if i'm not mistaken you're the JK group ceo aren't you?"yoona asked curiously.

"yeah that's me" he laughs.

"ohhh sorry for had a bad thoughts towards you a seconds ago" she said.

"that i was..." he tried to guess

"that you are a reporter" she giggle.

"do i look like one?" he asked while laughing

"no i'm just-" she laughs.

"aren't you supposed to be with your husband?" he asked her,yoona then look at taecyeon who was staring angrily at her,he was with the other guys at the another end of the buffet table. seeing her husband facial expression,yoona was so nervous she know that she shouldn't talk to other guys.

"i'm sorry i need to go" yoona rushingly went back to tiffany's table.

after awhile...

as the boys and the girls were eating their dinner in seperate place...

"hum hum may i have your attention please,as you all know tonight we are celebrating annual event of the Ok company,so i as the representative of the Ok family would like to say thank you to those who are able to join this memorable event together with us tonight." the mc began to talk.

"in other of that let us enjoy the sweet melody from a band called "the Deese" and perhaps the new couple in town can dance on the dance floor following the melody, please welcome the heir of the Ok company Taecyeon and her wife Yoona!" the mc made a shock announcement.

yoona who was drinking,accidently spilled of the water shocked after hearing her name.

"what?!" yoona shocked.

"go yoona!" tiifany laughs.

"tiffany! what now?" knowing that it was tiffany's idea.

"just go! tiffany push yoona to the dancing floor


in the same time,

taecyeon who was eating some food,accidently choked it after hearing his name been called.

"what?!" he shocked.

"hahahaha  goodluck bro!" wooyoung laughs.

"what now wooyoung? i'm gonna kill you after this" taecyeon pissed off.

"just go!" the boys push him to the dance floor.

they enter the dance floor on the same time,the spotlights straightly focuses on them,it almost can hurt their eyes. the guests welcomed them with big round of applause. after the band start to play a soft melody...taecyeon slowly walk towards yoona and hold her hand.

"follow my beat" taecyeon coldly said to yoona placing yoona's hand around his neck.

nowplaying: where do i begin (instrumental) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOBJhG72Riw&feature=fvwrel

as usual they were awkward,but this is even more awkward cause they're dancing and everyone's watching.

after awkwardly stare into each other's eyes,taecyeon tighten his grip on yoona's waist while yoona,lay her head on taecyeon's broad shoulder. they let the guest left in awe included madam and mr ok.

yoona's pov:

i lay my head on his shoulder,well it is not an act, i don't know about him but....*sighs. i am too tired of everything, i just want a little rest on his shoulder,that's all.

taecyeon's pov:

what am i doing? what am i feeling? am i crazy?

taecyeon's pov ends

as everyone's attention was on yoona and taecyeon...

"do you want to dance with me?" wooyoung suddenly asked tiffany out of nowhere.

"yes" tiffany startled by his presence and just let out a giggle.

slowly the dance floor filled with people dancing, following the soft melody playing.

as yoona realise the dance floor have been filled with people, she break the dance from taecyeon who do the same thing as she does. they break their dance awkwardly without people notices and without saying a word .then again they went on their seperate ways.

yoona's pov:

i went straightly to the women's room,i locked myself in one room and let my tears streaming down my cheeks...why is it so hard for me?.....

----------------------------------------------------

please hear the song while you read that part where they dance,

it may help you enjoy or what we can say make you feel more pleasure,

i almost cried when i type that part while listen to that song,so please hear it.

xoxo!