366th day

An Heir's Wife

yoona haven't stop praying and hoping that she will soon get to produce ok's family a decendant. taecyeon is the only son of the family,he has no cousin or a nephew to carry the ok's name. he is the only "ok" that can continue the "ok's generation". so being an heir's wife is not easy for yoona,having a husband that couldn't love her and cannot forget his first love.

yoona's pov:

today is the exact date i've been married for 1 year. i couldn't believe that we still in this relationship what i mean is,we are still married. to say the truth,everyday i was afraid of doing something,i was afraid that my gesture would be wrong and he will leave me and divorce me.i was afraid to make any decision.therefore,i coulnd't believe that i am still standing,sleeping,eating,talking,working in this mansion.

we have no plan for today,yes it is our anniversary but maybe he still couldn't accept our marriage. 

yoona's pov ends

inside madam ok's office room...

"tiffany, what we should do to them?" madam ok asked her only daughter."don't force them,you have to know that maybe they both still can't except their marriage" tiffany said."you know that your brother is our only hope right?" madam ok who asked worriedly."i know mother,but i think we should not push them,we should let them make their own decision,and maybe they will find their own time" tiffany said.

"but it has been 1 year now,but still we couldn't hear any of baby's voice" madam ok emphasize,tiffany stay silent mean that she's agree with her mother facts."i have an idea" said tiffany while shows her wicked face to her mother.

at taecyeon's office...

"sir taecyeon, you have a phone calls from Mr. Wooyoung,he said it's urgent" taecyeon's personal asisstant said. "hello dude? what happened?" taecyeon ask his long time bestfriend."dude i think you have to go back to Scotland i'm jetting off my plane now." "Scotland? why should i?" taecyeon asked firmly."it's the matter of life and death" wooyoung hung up the phone."mr.choi prepare my plane im heading to Scotland as soon as possible" taecyeon ordered his p.a.

on the other hand,"asa! he believe me" wooyoung and tiffany laughed.

yoona's pov:

i wonder why mother ask me to go to Scotland.the place i've never been and alone? *sighs."hello? i'm already here" i called my dearly sister in law as promised. "good! do you still have the key i gave you?" tiffany asked."yeah" i replied."now open the door and make yourself at home,bye!" tiffany hung up the phone before i could even say a thing. i arrived infront of a cozy cottage in Scotland that i'm sure it is own by the ok's family.

i was so tired after the long journey and a nap in the plane is not enough for me. i open the mansion door and find a room to sleep.

yoona's pov ends

taecyeon's could not stop thinking about what had happened in Scotland,the place that contains his sweet memories with the other guys while he studied at St Andrews and the bad memories about his first love.

when he finally arrive at thecottage he finds that there is no changes since the day he left it behind.he wonders what "problem" did wooyounng meant. when he enters the cottage,he finds that the light was on and he heard a sound from the kitchen.

on the other hand,

after waken up from her sleep,yoona make her way to the kitchen.

she opened the refrigerator and found all the groceries tiffany had ordered the housekeeper to clean up the house and fill up the refrigerator with food.she started to cook when she felt really hungry.

as yoona was about to took out a bottle of ketchup from the refrigerator she heard a deep familiar voice. "what are you doing here?" taecyeon ask yoona as he saw her in the kitchen.yoona was so shocked by his presence she accidently dropped the ketchup to the ground.

"ouch!" yoona shouted painfully when her leg is injured by a pice of tiny glass from the bottle. taecyeon was shocked as he saw yoona's bleeding leg.

he then carried yoona and sit her up at his old bedroom,he then took out the red cross case from his old closet.

yoona's pov:

he carry me and let me sit at the corner of the bed in one of the bedroom. blood from my wound keep going out, "it hurts?" a deep voice suddenly came out. "no" i replied. he smirked like he knows that i'm lying.it is so painful only god know. then he started to take out an iodine and some medical things from the case.i could not help but stare at him as he wrap my leg with bandage. oh god...is he the on for me?

taecyeon's pov:

i don't mean to scare her or what,i'm just shocked.why is she here? how can she know this place.this must be tiffany's plan. tiffany, i know what are you thinking. she said no? i know how painful it is. she's not good in covering the truth

taecyeon's pov ends

"don't walk, just rest" taecyeon lay down her wife on his old bed."sleep" taecyeon ordered his wife with his deep voice that always frightened yoona.he then went out of the bedroom and started to make phone call.

"hell this is not funny,i have tons of work to do in Seoul" taecyeon seemms frustrated."relax dude,this is the golden oprtunity for you." wooyoung chuckles."what do you mean by golden?" taecyeon agrily replied. "don't you get it? you've been nag at us about your mother asking about an heir and don't know how to seize the oportunity?" taecyeon realize and was speechless."a simple thank you would be nice." wooyoung continue before he hung up.taecyeon went to the kitchen as his friends words echoes in his mind.he started to cook a simple dish for yoona

yoona's pov:

i was woken up by the delicious smell and found taecyeon in the kitchen.the long nap make me forgot that his here.i make my way towards him with my crppled steps.

"let me do it" i offered myself to help him but he insisted to do it. he ask me to sit at the island table.

after awhile...

"here you go,hope that it will make your stomach full." he serve me with the food."fo..r for me?" i never thought that the food he cooked is for me."thank you" i continue.he sit oppposite me as he keen to watch me eat the spagetthi he make for me. *chuckles. "how is it?" he asked. "it's delicious" i chuckles. the spagetthi was the worst spagetthi i've ever ate. but when i look at his concerned face i couldn't dare to say the truth.he smile at me. it probably the first smile ever.

"it's still hurts?" he asked."no" i replied and continue to eat."i'll take my shower first." he then left me in the kitchen alone and went upstairs. this is the first time i have ever saw him being so concerned about me,perhaps what tiffany told me is true,it is worth waiting for because for sure that taecyeon will change to the old him.does he know what day is today? *sighs.i continue to eat the spagetthi.

yoona's pov ends

---------------------------------------------

hey guys i'm back!

finally my exam is over so i can concentrate in updating this story

sorry for the late update.!