clear ocean

An Heir's Wife

the bad thought that have been driven to yoona lately must be cleared. taecyeon was very mad and dissapointed over the negative comments that had been trown by yoona without a strong proof.

tomorrow ok company will be hosting an annual company dinner to celebrate taecyeon's archieval to maintain the company's profit. taecyeon afraid that yoona will be hurt over people's bad mouth about her at the event . he hope he will clear the negative point of view of his first child.

"i'm sorry for making this trouble" yoona find a seat beside her husband after he finishes talking to his workers. "don't ever be" taecyeon lay down comfortably on the couch. "i should thank you for coming into my life. you are a miracle. you changed my life into a wonderful one. and now you bringing another miracle to me" taecyeon place his hand on yoona's stomach. yoona smiles.

that's true when they say behind a successful man, there's a woman ;)

taecyeon asked yoona not to come to tomorrow's event but yoona insisted. she said to him that she is not wrong why should she hide and afraid of the circumstances that might come.

"how are you going to handle the thing tomorrow?"taecyeon look worried as the dinner will be held tomorrow night. "i'll figure things out. anyway i'm not alone, i know there's someone always stand behind me." yoona  smiles to taecyeon.he smiles back as he places her head on taecyeon's chest.

on that night,their family are having the first family dinner after madam ok and tiffany came back from the overseas. "i'm glad that we are all here, after so many things going on." madam ok smiles. "i'm glad for having you again mother" yoona chuckles. "oh yoona i bought  some baby stuffs from US i hope you'll love it." moother said. "oh it's still too early mother but really thank you" yoona smiles. "see honey you are not even out yet but your grandma are already spoiling you." taecyeon said as he strock yoona's stomach.

"i know this is hard for you, yoona.and i could never be less sorry too you of what's happening." madam ok showed her concernn look towards yoona." no mother, dont be. i'm fine." yoona smiles. "i can see you are not yoona" tiffany feels sorry too."but i promise you will" she added while hold yoona's hand. "we promise" taecyeon added.

the next evening,

"are you okay?" taecyeon ask yoona as he look at his restless wife.

yoona who is seating at her makeover table who trying to get prepared for the dinner tonight,sigh.."i must say i'm a little bit nervous about this." yoona said. "everything will be undercontrol trust me" taecyeon said.

it was indeed a nerve wrecking for yoona she just still could not adapt with this life. her life is always being watched by the outsiders since she's married. she knows that if this rumour still going on,it will effect the ok's company. they will get less clients and the profit will decreasing. she don't want to be the hole of the family. there's only one chance to make yoona's wish come true. it is tonight. some miracle have to happen tonight.

meanwhile,

at the ok royale's hotel where the dinner being held, clients,member,the board had already arrived at the ballroom.

"have you heard that the ok's company ceo's wife is pregnant." woman 1 said. "no.sincha!" woman 2 replied. "yeah and i heard that she conceived when her husband was not around." woman 1 added. "she seems  so innocent but she has a shameful attitude." woman 3 added. "i wonder who is the father of the child, she is such a ." woman 2 said.

clearly the rumour has not settled yet.

"test test... good evening everyone thank you for make your time to come to the ok's company annual dinner." the mc talk at the podium.the ok's company archieved to stand even though the late ceo has passed away. now with the new ceo,ok's company manage to continue it's legacy and archieval. now without further do i would like to welcome the ok's family into the hall.

and just that, the ok's clan make their appearance on stage. everyone in the ballroom stand and give them around of applause.

taecyeon holds yoona's hand while walking towards the centre of the stage,they were the first one to come out from the backstage then followed by tiffany and madam ok.

the fashionistas were eenvied by the guest with their beauty and the way they dressed. yoona wore a sequined pink dress by jenny packham.

while tiifany don with embellished grey dress by alexander mcqueen.

 

yoona's pov:

it feels the same like on my wedding day as i entered the hall people starting to murmur. but this time i can see the hateness in their eyes while they looking at me. i started to loose my confidence when people started to whisper among each other. uhh i wanna get out from here.

yoona's pov

taecyeon glance at yoona and see an anxiety expression on her. he then holds yoona's hand even more tighter and smiles at her when she looks at him.

"awww look at them they still haven't finish their honeymoon phase yet" woman  5 chuckles. "don't fall for it,she's a gold digger" woman 6 said. "it's just a rumour,i can't believe you brainiac  people would fall for it" woman 5 said sarcasticly.

taecyeon then make a speech as the current ceo of the comapany and the owner of the ok's company wealth and treasures. in his speech, he thanked all the guest who came to celebrate,then he thanked his family who always be there to teach him from wrong to right. and he thanked...

"and last but not least i would like to thank my inspiration,my moral booster,my love,my wife,yoona who always support me in whatever i do. you make me realise that not all in this world can be bought with money. i can't buy you with money. many beautiful things cannot be seen or touched, they are felt within the heart. what you've done to me is one of them. " he said while looking at yoona. yoona's eyes start feeling with tears and smiles proudly to taecyeon.

"thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy,thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. thank you for the memories i will cherish forever. thank you for giving love to me and my family. thank you for carrying our joy and my next big achievement. i hope that our baby will brighten up my life,our life like you do. you are more than i could ever wish for. i love you." he ended his speech leaving not only the guests but his family too with an awe.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

sorry for keep you guys waiting for an update!

i'm really thankful to those who still wait and love my story even though i dont update that much.

sorry! and thank you!