time will heal

An Heir's Wife

 

Taecyeon arrives at the hospital. he went straight to yoona's room. as he enter the room he sees tiffany siting on a couch next to the bed yoona is lying on. she is still unconscious. taecyeon's heart ache and break into million pieces.

he walk slowly towards the hospital bed and then he caress yoona's head. tears drop on its own on taecyeon's cheek.  taecyeon is known as the cold hearted man who is difficult to express his feeling so when he did ... his friends know that he is incredibly sad.

"doctor wants to see you taec..." nickhun says as he place his hand on taecyeon's shoulder. he wipe away his tears and gives yoona a peck on her forehead before he leaves the room.

he enter the doctor's room and place himself opposite the doctor. "mr ok, from the blood test it seems that your wife has been given a poison called listeria and salmonella through her food intake but luckily she is a very strong woman her body could defend the poison from spreading to her body and she is perfectly fine now she just need a little rest due to some stress and pressure she has been having lately. " the doctor explain to taecyeon as he refer to the blood test paper.

taecyeon felt a little bit relieved by the doctor's explanation. but then the doctor continues.. "unfortunately we couldn't safe the child she is carrying and due to that " the doctor sigh and continue " im very sorry mr ok we have done what we could."

taceyeon feels more sadness then he ever thought possible. he was able to think only about yoona that time...the emotional impact that yoona will be having can usually take longer to heal than the physical impact.

he went back to yoona's room.  the view of the room has not change from the one he leaves before. "guys ..." taec sigh deeply as he failed to continue his speech. "just rest taecyeon ah..." junho patt his back. taceyeon who could not lift his face up shakes junho's hand and gives a patt behind his back first before he do the same to others . 

after a while, the guys left yoona's room to give taecyeon's some space of privacy. tiffany who did not left yoona's side finally stood up and went to her oppa, "time will heal oppa... you must be strong for her". taecyeon lift up his head and look at her, he smiles while tears streams down his face.  

after tiffany left the room, taecyeon places himself back to the seat beside yoona's bed he fondly look at yoona's face, then he yona's face gently, "who thought i could love someone like this..." he thought.

suddenly,

yoona's eyes slowly creaks open, taecyeon who notices that widen his eyes. "yoo..yoona" he said.

yoona turn her face towards the voice she heard, at first her sight seems cloudy but slowly she could see taecyeon's face, the love of her life. and by that she painted a smile on her face ...

tacyeon cant contain his happiness at that time, he smiles happily. he then jumped from his seat and tried to call the doctor but is prevented by yona. she hold taecyeon's wrist and shook her head slowly. taecyeon look at yoona strangely as he wonders why did yoona do that? 

he places himself back to his seat and asked "wegure?.. do you need anything?" 

yoona shook her head slowly , " no.. i dont need anything."

"can you ... please just be beside me ? ..just for awhile..." she continues .

taecyeon smiles at her sweet request. "sure " he replies with his sweet voice.

she smiles at her husband for obeying at her request. she then slowly seat on her bed with taecyeon's help. she lean on her bed after the bed are adjusted . she then  places her hand at taecyeon's face and her smile fades away "im... sorry..." she said . tears streams down her face. she tried hard to not let her tears come out but its just too hard for her to handle. its as if she swallowed a large rock.

taecyeon feels like  dying to see his wife that way, he almost cried infront of her until he remembers what tiffany advised. that he must be strong for her. "what are you saying.." he smiles at yoona.

" im sorry... i ... i lost the baby.." she cries. 

taecyeon who initially wanted to keep that  information away from yoona until she recovered , stuns.

"i failed to be your wife and a mother to our baby... i cant even take care of myself properly.. how can... how can i take care of our baby once he came out?" yoona continues with her husky slow voice . tears still wont stop coming out her beautiful eyes.

he yoona's hands diligently  and stares at them for awhile before replying.

he then gather his might and courage to face his poor wife's face and smiles. "i wont acept your apology yoona" taecyeon faces his wife.

"i wont because you are not in the right place to ask for my forgiveness ..." he continues

"you should not say youre sorry because theres not even a thing you did which is wrong through my eyes." he continues while placing his  delightful hand on yoona's cheek. yoona keep her face low as she could not face taecyeon's face. how sorry she might have felt...

taecyeon slowly places his hand on yona's chin then lift it up so that she could face him. "you are the best gift god has given me." taecyeon stated firmly.

"every morning when i woke up, you were there beside me... i could not help but  thought to myself ,

"do i really deserve her?"

"what deed have i done that made i deserve someone like you..."

with you by my side , i could slowly do and discover the things i havent done and I haven't known " he continues while yoona stares at him deeply 

"to me, you are the missing piece that completes me, you made my flaws turns into my strength "

"of course i am sad too  due to the loss of our baby but i ... i will not forgive myself if you, if you that i lost today" 

yoona is  touched by taecyeon's words and felt that her wound in her heart are bearable slowly . she smiles at him and caress his cheek and wipe away the little tears from his face .

taecyeon grabs  her hand and hold it, "so please dont say that  youre sorry... please yoona... you will  only.. you will  only hurt me more if you do so" he quickly look away from yoona's  face and look down. 

thinking back on how taecyeon treated her at their early stages of marriage and now is totally different. he who once a heartles, cold hearted man is now the most loving guy yoona could ever wished to be her husband.

 it is now yoona's turn to lift taecyeon's face up  to let him look her in the eye. she then  slowly move her body and face towards taecyeon. taecyeon move his gaze from yoona's  eyes to her swet-like-candy lips. they then shared a one passionate kiss they longed for as their body leaned closer to each other.

taecyeon slowly breaks away from the kiss, he then put his hand gently on yoona's cheek and caress  her hair . " i love you, im yooa." he says softly . 

with that it definitely succeed in etching a soft smile from yoona's  face.