the invitation

An Heir's Wife

"taecyeon can you come inside my office for a sec"madam ok ordered taecyeon. "ye". taecyeoon seat comfortably opposite madam ok. "i'm sure you have heard about the anniversary party that will threwn by the JK group tonight right?" madam ok asked. "yeah" taecyeon answered coldly after heard the word JK. "so i would like you and yoona to represent the~" before madam ok had finish her sentence."wait what?no mother."taecyeon brush off the request.

"please do it for our company.dont relate it to your personal issues." "but-" trying to protest."i know...but it's all the past.make it as  another business event you should attend,alright?" "...alright" taecyeon finally agrees with hesitation.

yoona's pov:

i was in my room rechecking all the paperworks until i heard knocking on my door."come in" i ordered and i saw naya coming in."yeah what now?" i asked sarcasticly and laughed and so was she.

"lady,the driver is waiting for downstairs" i was shocked by what did naya said. "what?but it's still 3pm" i asked clueless."uhm don't you know that madam ok asked you and mr ok to attend the anniversary party tonight?" she asked me back.

"i have no idea of it" i was shocked. however i went straightly back home at that particular time. i found taecyeon coming out from the bathroom in our bedroom when i was about to shut the bedroom door,and it was more more awkward than usual.

"we'll leaving at 8" he said coldly to me avoiding an eye-contact.  without replying i went straightly to the bathroom getting myself ready.

taecyeon's pov:

this thing is crazy.why should i have to meet them? furthermore i have to there with her? why did all this things happening to me?! ughh after i got myself ready i waited for her in the living hall ,with an ipad on my hands to avoid boringness -___-.

after awhile, i heard footsteps coming down the stairs. i couldn't help but being distracted and look at it. like it or not it was yoona. to be truth that... again,she looked really gorgeous in every dress she would wear 

my hearts was pumping like crazy,yeah and it caused me startled infront of her. that was the most embrassing moment i had.

yoona's pov:

our journey to the jang's family mansion was quiet and awkward.he's acting weird when he looked  at me,it makes me feel uncomfortable.

like usual we are getting ready for the next acting. i was shocked and speechless as we walked into a garden behind the mansion.

it was romantic and sparkling what i meant is full of lights. we were greeted by lots of fluent people in business. some of them are the OK 's client too.

"you're here!" i heard a women's voice coming towards me. "uh anneonghaseyo mrs jang" i greeted her. the moment was silent when i was expected taecyeon greeted her too but all he did was rolled his eyes to mrs jang. what did he ever think? he is such a rude guy.

"please help yourselves,there's food counter there" mrs jang smiled. "sure" and just like that when i turned around to face him,i realise that he left me alone there while he was busy talking to the other business friends. what a life *sighs.

i'm so lucky,there's a lot of people there know me,it makes me less uncomfortable. while i was busy looking at the delicious foods on the counter...

"hey!" i heard a voice suddenly came off towards me."oh anyeong!" i greeted him back."i think it's fate,we meeting each other." he smiled."but the problem is i've never had your phone number,it's easy for us to hang out together next time" he chuckles.

"oh i don't think so,i've been really busy lately" i smiled."how about you? you are the next to seat as the president of the jk group right?" i asked him to banish his dissapointment."well of course,i've been working out on something lately"

"sir this is what you asked for" his maid suddenly came."oh okay thank you" he took a brochure from the maid."and this is what i've been working on,please support it!" he hand me the brochure.

as i filp the pages of the brochure,i must say that i was so impressed. he's been helping the unfortunate children in India. "wow this is amazing" i praised him while stick my eyes to the brochure. "yeah they are very precious to me" he smiles."they are too to me" i smiled back.

"*sighs i wish i could be there to meet them" i thought but i accidently let him hear it,silly me."you can,if you want,with me" he offered."i don't-" i refused."you better think about it properly,my next visit is around the corner"he tried to persuade me.

thoughts about taecyeon suddenly hit me."you know what i'll think about it". what are you thinking yoona! are you crazy? you are so dead.

i spend most of the party talking to jks, he is so humble,kind,self-esteem unlike someone,you know who.

-----------------------------------

sorry for the late update.

been busy with studies