the gala dinner I

An Heir's Wife

the gala dinner of the Ok company will fall on tonight at the Ok Hotel Ballroom. all the richest people from  the whole world,not to forget the business-influent people in Korea also will attend the rated 5-star event. the event usually held 2 years once. the event gathered all the Ok company's client who supported the company all this years.

yoona's pov:

the gala dinner makes my head ache. i and tiffany were in charge in organizing the dinner as well as the venue and the food. we had our food testing at the Royale Ok Hotel,own by the Ok family themselves.

"what do you think about the food?" tiffany asked.

"well,it's delicious,but can we remove the bay leaves from the spaghetti and from the curry?" i asked.

"why" she asked me curious.

"no,it just......taecyeon did not eat it" i said hesitantly.

"awww you're such a good wife, i don't even know my brother did not eat bay leaves" she complimented me.

after the food testing ends,we took a last patrol at the ballroom.

"-most of the light will swith off to create a romantic scent trough the ballroom." one of the representative from flora etc explained.

"i see. ohh what about the reporters" i reminded him.

"ohh yeah about the reporters,they will be only gather outside the main entrance so they will be able to see the guest walk along the red carpet before they went in.  it is private as you requested" she smiled.

"okay looks like our job is done!" tiffany smiled at me.

"yeah let's go home" i said to her.

in the car...

as i was reading today's newspaper....

news!

after her brother got married,Ok Tiffany finds her true love.

tiffany really choose well,Jang Wooyoung also known as the Jang company's heir succesful placed his heart in tiffany's heart.Our reporters caught them hand-in-hand while wandering around the central park at the heart of Seoul city.

do their parents agree on this relationship? 

" omo! tiffany!" i showed her the articles. "what will mother and father say?" i added worriedly.

"tiffany?" i called her name worriedly as i saw her stunned while reading the article.

"are you okay?" i asked her.

"yeah,i'll tell them myself." she bitterly smiled.

at the mansion...

"lady yoona...madam is searching for you" an old maid said to me.

"oh okay" i made my way to mother's room while tiffany followed behind.

*knock knock

"come in!"

"yes mother?" i asked.

"come sit." the atmosphere become tensed.

"i'll talk to you later tiffany" she said to tiffany who standing beside her. from that i know that mother had found out about tiffany's realtionship.

"i want you to where this tonight" she showed me a navy blue box same as the engagement's ring but a little bit larger.

 

i was stunned by what i was holding. i was so speechless

"i was really forgot that we never gave you a present as a daughter in-law,until tiffany reminds me during my trip to the state. so we bought you some souvenir there" she smiled.

souvenir? this is what they called souvenir?

"i...i.." i was breathaking.

"just wear it" i heard a cold voice,it is no other's than taecyeon's.

"ohh you're here?" mother asked.

"yes mother" he replied.

"you guys should be getting ready now" mother asked.

"ye...thank you mother" i nodded. as i left the room with taecyeon.

yoona's pov ends

"not you tiffany" madam ok sounds angry.

tiffany slowly move her body back to  facing her mother.

"i saw it in the newspaper this morning. i and your father were a little bit dissapointed."

"sorry mother i-" before tiffany could finish her sentence.

"mrs Jang called me this morning she said that both of you should be punished"

"but mother!" yet again before tiffany could finish her sentence.

"as the Jang family also will be joining us tonight,we decided that you will be punished to........come with him together tonight" madam ok smiled.

"what?...thank you mother!" tiffany hug her. "thank you so much!" she added.

"go and get ready he will fetch you soon." madam ok smiled.

"thank you mother!" tiffany shouted as she run quickly to her bedroom.

in tiffany's bedroom...

"are you okay" yoona who was in tiffany's bedroom asked worriedly.

"yeah!" she hugged yoona while laughing drasticly."they approve it!" she shouted. "he will fetch me,  we will go together tonight!" she added.

"wow good for you! come let me help you find the perfect dress!" yoona excitedly drag tiffany into her closet.

"wait you should not be here,you should be in your own closet not mine. where's your husband?" tiffany suddenly remebered.

"haishh aaraso araso" her plan to avoid to be alone in the room with taecyeon failed.

yoona went back to her bedroom,and went straightly into her closet,finding her "perfect dress" to suit with the saphire necklace. but before that he prepared taecyeon's suit, while he was in the bathroom.

after awhile taecyeon went out from the bathroom seeing yoona who is curling her hair in only her shower cloth while seating infront of the dressing table. seeing the black suit hanging infront of the wardrobe door,taecyeon knows that yoona had prepared it for him without asking her.

like usual they did their own things without releasing any words and avoid eye-contact.

after taecyeon are ready,yoona are still finishes her last touch on her make-up and hair and still in her shower cloth.

suddenly yoona heard the door closed.she knows that taecyeon had left without saying anything to her "like usual". without looking at the door,yoona just let out a sighs and continue on what she's doing. there was like a wall between them, eventhought they were in the same room but they didn't comunicate with each other and not even seeing each others  face.

taecyeon's pov:

i was irritated with her, why did she take such a long time to get ready? i continue playing my psp in the living hall. with million thoughts coming through my mind.

after awhile...

i heard footsteps coming down from the stairs,i don't know why i was curious about it. i turn my face to facing the stairs,

from there i can see a goddess walking towards me. she's no other than yoona, my wife.

she was in white lanvin satin dress,

and let her wavy brunette hair down.

taecyeon's pov ends

yoona's pov:

i was having my hard time walking down the stairs,with my high heels and heavy saphire necklace hanging around my neck. i was focusing on the stairs without noticing taecyeon was waiting infront of me. yet again it was an awkward moment between us.i was stunned , he was so dashing and handsome, at that time even Brad Pitt passed by i wouldn't care.

"shall we go now?" he asked coldly.

"ye" i nodded.

he walked so quickly ,left me behind and yes again having my hard time with my high heels. 

yoona's pov ends.

taecyeon who notices yoona was far behind him,went back to her and hold her hand intended to help her. yoona was quite shocked with taecyeon consideration towards her. she silently smile with hapiness inher heart. taecyeon thought he was out of his mind, "what am i doing?" he thought.

they went into their limo heading to the Royale Ok.

--------------------------------------

finally my exam is finish so i can update more frequently.

please wait for the gala dinner II!

xoxo!