Soneva Fushi,Maldives II

An Heir's Wife

yoona's pov:

well it doesn't make any sence though,he is handsome but.... it still hard for me to accept him.

as i eating and chit-chatting with the guys and the girls i suddenly spotted tiffany is not at her seat and the weirdest part is wooyoung also nowhere to be found in my sight. 

"have you seen tiffany?" i asked yuri who was seating beside me.

"ohh yeah she went to the toilet" yuri remembered.

it makes me relieved after hearing yuri's answered, tiffany have been so fragile during this trip, maybe hurts because she can't get over wooyoung. i continue eating my lamb with bbq sauce.

yoona's pov ends

tiffany's pov:

i can't breath acting like nothing had happend between us,so i decided to go to my favourite place since i was a kid.

when i sat down for a minute thinking about the past....

flashback...

itiffany: oppa..... mianhe. everything is too diffucult for us.

wooyoung: why so sudden?

tiffany: we barely spend time with each other and.... our long distance relationship is so hard for me.

wooyoung: maybe there is another way...

tiffany: oppa....go and find someone better than me......oppa it's over. (sobbing)

wooyoung: tiffany!

wooyoung shouted as tiffany runs towards another direction.

flasback ends

it was a good decision that i've made, i want him to have a better person in his life rather than a useless person like me,that always busy with work.

"what are you thinking about?" a familiar voices interupted. i was shocked to see him seating beside me.

"ohh oppa aniyo,just looking at the beautiful stars" i looked at the stars feeling uncomfortable.

"it is so nice here! far from the city noises." he said while smiling.

"yeah. how is your business now" i asked while looking at his face.

"hummmm good as usual. how's yours. he asked me back.

"good as usual" i laughed.

and there was an awkward silent going around only the sound of the waves can be heard.

"uhhmm how is your boyfriend?" he tried to break the silence with a sudden question that shocked me for a moment. how can i replace your place with someone else? no one suit your position in my heart.

"i am single oppa." i answered calmly. "how about your girlfriend?" oh my god why did i have to asked him that question? it only hurts my heart.

"she's fine" he answered while staring at my face. oh my god he really do have a girlfriend. well of course who does not wanted him, handsome and rich. plus very kinnd and caring....

"i'm kidding" i was so relieved when he added that.

"ohhh you still know how to make fun huh?" i teasesd him.

an awkward silent going on around us again......

" i think we should go, they might searching for us." i break the silent.

"yeah i think so too. anyway we really don't want to miss junsu's singing session" he agreed.

we walk together awkwardly, to the place of the gathering. how i missed walking two-by-two with him.

tiffany's pov ends

yoona's pov:

when i was excited to hear junsu's voice, i saw tiffany and wooyoung were walking together towards us. is everything okay? is SHE  okay?

"are you okay?" i asked her.

"i'm okay don't worry" she showed me her eye-smile and seat beside me.

after listening to junsu sang while playing his acoustic guitar....

"aishh one thing about this place that are boring is,they don't have a place to have fun." junho stated.

"aren't this fun?" jessica asked him the question that i've been wondred too. aren't this fun?

"no. it is fun if we are on the dance floor,with loud music banging."junho stated. "right hyung?" he asked taecyeon.

".....of course.." he said. well it shows who he really is. party boy with his party friends.

"you sincha!" tiffany hit her brother's shoulder. "only at this place we can avoid from our work at the city." she added.

"that's true" wooyoung agreed. and i spotted they made a quick glance at each other. i wonder what happend to them before.

the night ended with an improvement conversation for me to know taecyeon's friends more. we went to sleep like usual, it was still awkward for us, sleeping on the same bed at the same time.

i went out from the bathroom after i  got changed into comfy pajama,while he was watching tv while seating on a couch opposite the bed.

"hummm...don't you want to sleep?" i asked him before i made my to bed.

"sleep first. don't worry about me" he replied coldly like usual.

see aren't that awkward?

i went to sleep, letting the sound of the waves hitting my ears.

yoona's pov ends.

tiffany's pov:

when everybody went to their own bedroom, i 've decided to take a walk along the beach. i can't sleep, thoughts about the-awkward-conversation with wooyoung lingering in my heads.

maybe this is my fate.... a life of busy business-head.maybe... i am not able to choose my future husband...just like my brother. or maybe i will not get married or date anyone until my last breath... i hope business is not exist in this world.

as i walk along the beach i saw wooyoung oppa at the bar near where i was walking. i tried to turn around and walk another way round but...

"uhhh? tiffany where are you going?" he spotted me.

i turn around, "oh? oppa you're here?" i walk to the bar.

"are you stalking me or what?" he teased me.

"ohh please oppa. like i have no work to do." i back as he laughs.

"give me 2 red wine,please" he ordered the bartender.

"ye,sir." he replied

"you still drink red wine right?" he asked me back.

"yeah." how can he remeber?

"here you go sir" the bartender interupts.

"thank you" he said.

"wow the wooyoung i know never been so polite like this with stranger.."

he burst out laugh "let's drink" he showed me his glass. "to the new me!" we tossed the glass.

the atmosphere suddenly turn serious as he stare at my eyes. and my eyes locked on his.

my god please let me out from this thing to happend. i wish i can but.... my heart can't lie

he slowly lean his face closer to mine.

his sweet lips suddenly touches mine, from then i was awake from my dream. this thing can't really happened. i push his shoulder away from me slowly. i break the kiss. 

"i'm sorry i have to go" without waiting for his response i turn away from him and run towards my bedroom.

what did i do? oh my god. this is a mistake.

it only makes me burden by missing him..... it's been awhile after our first kiss...

only god knows how much i miss him...

-----------------------------------

hey guys! this chap i gave the focusses on woofany.

i'll update about taecyoon on the next chap

and a litlle bit about woofonay on the next chap.

xoxo!