acting skills

An Heir's Wife

yoona's pov:

it was only 9 in the morning all the reporters from the magazine company had arrived infront of the mansion's gate. luckily i was awake early. according to tiffany they will interview us about our marriage life, but more like press conference for me because it will be majorly regarding to the recent scandal. i was a little bit nervous since i've never discussed about the scandal with taecyeon himself. they will record the interview and will come out at the tv tonight.

they will also take some pictures of me and taecyeon but mostly me, around the mansion. if i'm not mistaken the pictures will publish in the "forbes" magazine for this month issue.

*sighs. we gonna act and lie again today. this is my REAL marriage llife if you are curious to know, full of acts and lies. no love no care no everything....

"can we start the interview now?" women who is going to interview us asked.

"sure" i said politely while searching for taecyeon who is having a conversation with the editor, i guess.

first we had our interview in the living hall...

we sat beside each other acting that we are very comfortable and very lovey-dovey but the reality is we were really awkward... but we managed to cover things up.

when the camera starts to roll...

"so here i am! in the ok's family mansion. we are very lucky to be here because it is the first time the ok's reveal their luxury mansion specially to us!" the camera focussing at the woman.

"thank you for inviting us today" the camera started to focus at us as the woman thanked us.

"ohh you're welcome" i said.

"well actually it was our sister idea,and we are also gladly you all can come" taecyeon added.

"sincha? we are glad to be here today too" she laughs.

"you guys really look good with each other in real life, what i mean is the atmosphere becomes cheerful whenever you guys are around" she complimmented us. is that true. well if you wanted to know all of it is what we call acting.

but myself can't help but smile shyly with taecyeon's arm around my waist.

"yeah you should get married too" taecyeon teased making that woman laughs.

"yeah if only i can get a handsome and rich person like you" she back.

"can you described your first met?" she asked us the same question we heard from the presss conference but we didn't answered it clearly so i guess that's why the question suddenly came out again.

"...well as you all know she is our parent's bestfriend's daughter , she stayed at our house for a couple of days. it happened when i came home late and i accidently bumped into her at the hallway when she was accompanying tiffany to get a glass of water, from that we become closed ." taecyeon stated firmly. well it was nearly the truth.

"wow it is really like in a movie" the woman said. "well if we look back at the press conference, yoona stated that taecyeon really look like your late father, can you elobarate more?" she added.

i was certainly shcoked of the sudden question, i stared at him for awhile...

"yeah he really look like my late father, what i meant is he is not look alike with my father physicaly or his appearance but his character or.... i don't know... there's something inside him really reminds me of my father." i said the truth . suddenly i felt his warm hands wrapping my hand, while or eyes locked into each other.

but it stopped when the women ask another question.

"your wedding had been the talk-of-the-town, unluckily for us it was private from reporters, some witness had clarified it as the wedding of the year can you describe your wedding day?"

"sure! i mean it was wonderful, mother and tiffany had planned it well. the wedding will not happened without them. t was really wonderful, later i will show you the pictures from the family's personal photos album" i said making her face brighten up.

"sincha? i can't wait." she smiled. "yeah it must be wonderful because the whole costing of the wedding EXCLUDING the wedding dress was nearly 15 million US dollar."

"sincha?!" i was really shocked because i really didn't know anything about it.

"well the wedding was setted up by mother and tiffany so we really didn't know anything about the cost of the whole wedding" taecyeon covering me up.

"how is it on you yoona? is marriage life with an heir is hard task? i mean with business and i bet that you barely met each other on weekdays" finally the business question took part.

"well it is hard at firsst but we managed to handle it well but we often spend time with each other on weekends" i lied.

"you really active in social events and charity plus you are really good in business from whom did you refer to or do you have an idol to follow?" she asked me.

"for the early stages in business tiffany and taecyeon helped me a lot on how to take care the company" i lied but tiffany really did but no for taecyeon.

"hhmmm idol? hmmm i should say my sister in-law for her braveness and hardworking." i added.

 along the camera rolling recording our interview i can heard camers clicking capturing us while interview runned.

"i am sure you guys heard about the scandal that had happened recently, can you guys explained?"

" well we would say that the scandal is definitely no true, nadine (the top model) is my old friends we met at the states,so we hang up in the phillipphines after a long time never seen each other, she is indeed very cloose with my bestfirends (the guys) too." taecyeon explained i didn't know he is saying the truth or what since i've never knew anything about it at all.

"can you explain why you didn't attend the event along with yoona?"

"she was really busy with her new  project, so i don't have any intend to disturbed her" he answered.

"yeah and it same goes to my first public speech,he was so busy that week, our schedule clashes so we didn't make to showed up together" i support his answer.

"yeah and we'll make sure that next time we will showed up on upcoming events together." he promised. "and i really like to apolagize to my wife for causing this scandal" he suddenly leaned his face closer to mine "i'm sorry" then he kissed my forehead.

 

it really does shocked me, it all happened so fast, i didn't make to avoid it anyway he kissed me infront of the cameras and that women how can i object?

is he acting?

"wow it was such a relieved, the netizens especially your fans will relieved to hear that. ohh yeah for your information i had singed in on you fan club pages too." she excitedly said.

"we have a fan club?" i asked him clueless.

"yeah there's nearly 3 million people liked that page" she cleared. as taecyeon seems clueless too.

"sincha?" another shocked look from me.

the interview ends....

the day continue with the photoshoot.

as tiffany said they had taken my photos around the mansion more than the both of us cause taecyeon had to rushly run to attend bussiness work, out of seoul. they made me change into different desighners clothes of mine. yet it was really a tiring day of acting and lies. but i'm sure that there were 50 % of it is the truth.

-----------------------------------------------------

the pictures in this chap will also be publish inside the magazine,

next chapter will about the netizens recipent of the interview and also

the photos from the photoshoot.

xoxo!