expecting an heir

An Heir's Wife

after yoona had a dinner with the whole family in the dining hall , she made some juice for mr and madam ok.she was walking towards madam and mr ok's room on the first floor. when she was about to knock the door,she noticed that the door was open.she started to make her way in but, stopped when she heard madam ok'ss serious conversation with taecyeon.

"how's you and yoona?" madam ok asked."we are fine" taecyeon weirdly answered.

yoona's pov:

is that taecyeon? what is he doing in mother's room?

"how's yoona?" mother asked."what's with her?" taecyeon asked back."how is her condition?" mother asked."fine" taecyeon gave his short answer."don't you understand?is she pregnant already?" mother sudddenly asked him. taecyeon who shocked by the question stay silent. well i was so shocked too. taecyeon and i are marriec nearly 1 year now but i still can't produce a son for this family.

"....i..don't..think so...why?" he answered."have you..touched her?" mother ok asked."mother!...what's all this about?" he asked ."answer me" mother said."of course i did" taecyeon answer coldly.

"i'm sorry for asking personal things about your marriage,but marriage doesn't mean anything without providing any heir" mother emphasize.taecyeon stay silent as he sit on a sofa opposite mother.

it is indeed my fault for not providing any heir to this family. i know that this family really need an heir to keep the ok's family descendant. *sighs. i walked back to my room.thinking about this family giving me a headache.

will taecyeon accept a son from me? someone who he doesn't love *sighs

yoona's pov ends

the next day yoona went to a materinity clinic as she can't absolutely forget about madam ok's wish.

"hi,what's the problem ma'am?" the doctor who sat behind the dest asked her."hi doctor,i just wanted to check whether i'm pregnant or not." yoona innocently said to the doctor. "well have you been dizzy lately? or feel nausea lately?" the sweet dostor asked."well no" yoona answered."well in that case i am not so sure that you are pregnant,because there is no sign showing that you are pregnant." the doctor chuckles.

"well can we just check,hopefully there is something in here" yoona petted her stomach."alright as you wish" a young girl and sweet doctor replied.

after the check-up with the doctor was done,yoona went back home hoping that,the result that will revealed tomorrow would be as she wish.

on the next day...

again,yoona went to the same materinity clinic to take the result.

in the doctor's room...

"well ma'am i'm sorry but as i said yesterday you are negatively pregnant,that means you are not pregnant,i'm sorry ma'am" the doctor showed the result.

yoona's pov:

i am so stupid.why am i here while i know that i am not pregnant...

"but ma'am please don't loose your hope,you are 100% healthy and young.the chance for you to get pregnant is easy.may god bless you and your husband" the doctor console me.

"thank you doctor" i smiled to her and make my way back home.

i am so frustrated with having a son.it is impossible.