I am Here

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaCtwiUyAPg

He drove you straight home without telling his halmoni that you were leaving. While driving home you held onto Sehun tightly afraid to fall especially when you felt like all of your strength had left your body after seeing your mother.

When you reached home you got off the bike and managed to walk over to the door. Sehun followed you watching over you. “Sit down” he pointed towards the sofa, but you just ignored him and made your way towards the room.

He sighed and followed you. You got inside your room and were just about to close the door when Sehun slammed his palm on the door preventing you from closing it. You looked up at him with no expression. “Aren`t we suppose to talk?” he asked and you shifted your gaze from him. “We don`t have anything to talk about, but thank you for taking me back here” You answered back and was about to close the door again, but Sehun wouldn`t let you.

“What do you mean? You suddenly cried at the hospital. I need an explanation” He told you and you shot him a glare. “Oh, so every time I do something unusual you need an explanation right away, but that doesn`t go the other way around?” You snorted, and he was taken aback. “I brought you home because I was and I am concerned about you I want to know what made you cry. And besides I have thought about telling you my side of the story” He explained himself and you crossed your arms.

“So now you suddenly care about me? Well I don`t need your concern I am fine on my own!” You walked over to the bed and sat down while he walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter