You`re MY Boyfriend!

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en7E_4d1E_c

You weren`t feeling that good throughout the rest of the day and asked the teacher if you could go home, and because he knew about your condition he said it was okay. Sehun really wanted to drive you home, but knowing that you wanted to keep their “relationship” on the low he didn`t say anything.

While stepping outside of the school building you saw Key sitting on one of the bleachers next to the gate. His head was low and his hoodie was on his head. You walked over and patted his head. “Can I go in now?” Key asked and you furrowed your eyebrows. “Huh?” You scratched the back of his head and his head snapped up listening to your voice.

“Oh. It`s you” he sighed. “What are you doing here?” You blinked and he looked at the school yard instead of looking at you. “I got kicked out of the class” he mumbled. “Wae?” your eyebrow rose up. “Because I might have said a couple of words about how pathetic the project was” He tried whisper the “pathetic” word but you heard him clearly. “Oppa” you put your hands on your hips and he looked at you. “Why did you do that?” “Because it IS pathetic” he put a lot of pressure on the word is. You rolled your eyes. “Sometimes it`s better if you keep your thoughts for yourself you know” You assured him and he cracked a smile.

You looked at the time and noticed that it was only two minutes before your bus was going to arrive. “I`ll leave first” you said and was about to leave when he swiftly got on his feet. “Where are you going?” he asked. “I thought about going home. But now I am thinking about visiting Sehun`s halmoni at the hospital” You told him. “Hospital? What happened to her?” Before you could say anything he continued. “Just tell me while I drive you there” He grabbed your arm and dragged you with him to his car.

While driving to the hospital you told him about Sehun`s halmoni getting a heart attack. “Poor woman” he spoke. You nodded. “It`s good if I give her some accompany” You smiled to him and he ruffled your hair, something he would never do. You fixed your hair and blinked. “What was that all about?” “Nothing. I am just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter