OPPA?!

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd6IBOHE0ss

That day was the worst day of your life. You got home with fear. *What is Sori going to do with me?* You frowned while you got out of the bus and stood in front of your house. You dug through your pocket and found the house key. *Coming home to a drunk father* You sighed and opened the front door to enter your house.

You stepped inside only to see that no one was at home. *This was weird* You furrowed your eyebrows and walked inside your room and set your bag by your bed. You walked out of your room and over to your father`s room.

You quietly opened the door and peeked inside. *He isn`t here either?* Even though you liked the fact that you had the whole house for yourself you still worried a little at why he wasn`t at home. Even though he could be really mean to you from time to time, he was still your father and you had to respect that.

You walked inside the kitchen and saw a note on the refrigerator. You took the note off the refrigerator and read it. “Working overtime today” Was the only thing that was standing on the note. You sighed and crumbled the note.

Throughout the whole day you didn`t have anything to do and the only thing going through your mind was; *What will Sori do to me tomorrow?* You pouted. The time was already 10pm and this was really late for you. You would usually be in your bed at this time, but since your father wasn`t at home you wanted to do something else. *Maybe a walk outside can get my mind off from Sori* You sighed.

Looking out of the window it was really dark, but you didn`t care. Taking your jacket on you walked outside. You lived not so far away from the city, so you thought about visiting the city, just to see what was going on.

As you started approaching the city, the streets started getting crowded, people talked loud to each other and the music was pretty loud. You walked passed a lot of stores that were open. *I didn`t know that stores were open at this time* You pouted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter