Is This Love?

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kN-f6qISFQ

Since you were so tired you had fallen asleep without even caring about when Sehun was getting back home.

Your eyes fluttered open when the sun ray gently touched your face. “Morning already?” You mumbled and tried to cover your eyes with your hand but it wouldn`t help. You groaned being frustrated and then got up from your bed.

Just as you stepped out of your bed you looked around being surprised. *This isn`t my room* You blinked several times and then it came to you. *Oh. Last night. Now I remember* You giggled and then made your way out.

You walked straight into the bathroom and freshened yourself. When you were done you went to the living room only to see that no one was there. *Where is everyone?* You narrowed your eyes. You tip toed over to halmoni`s room and saw that he was sleeping. You carefully closed the door.

*I wonder which room is Sehun`s?* You wrinkled your nose. As you walked down the long corridor you kept opening every door just to see which one was Sehun`s. You opened one of the doors and looked inside. *Wahh a library?* Your eyes widened and you stepped inside. Suddenly you noticed a desk in the middle of the room and on it was a family picture. You walked over and looked closely at the picture. *Sehun`s omma, appa and Sehun* You giggled. Sehun seemed to be around 10 at that time. *Such a happy family* You pouted. You wished your family was like that.

“Excuse me” you heard a voice making you jump. “Y-yes?” you looked at the person standing by the door and it was no other than the butler. “I must say that you`re not allowed to be in this office” *Office?* You furrowed your eyebrows. “No one then Mr. Oh can be here” *That must be Sehun`s appa* You nodded slightly and then walked out of the room.

You walked back towards your own room and then noticed a door right next to yours. *Oh. How come I didn`t notice that one?* You pouted and then opened the door. You peeked inside and saw Sehun sleeping. *Bingo* You grinned.

Just as you walked closer to Sehun you noticed that his blanket had fallen on the floor and he was asleep with a boxer and wife beater only. You stopped your tracks and gulped. The sight of his muscular arms and his manly face made your heart flutter. *Omo! Why is it so hot here all of a sudden?* You fanned with your hands.

You bent down and carefully took the blanket up from the floor and covered him with it. *That`s better* You smiled. *Should I wake him up?* You tilted your head to the side. You didn`t know when he came back home after meeting his father last night so you decided to let him be.

You walked back out of the room and then straight to the kitchen. You noticed the butler and he smiled to you. “Can I make you something to eat?” He offered and you nodded. “Eggs would be nice” He smiled and then made it for you. After eating you were getting really bored. The time was just passing by and it was already 1pm and Sehun was still asleep. Halmoni wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter