Apology Accepted

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Explain what?” you asked wondering why Chanyeol out of all people would sit right in front of the school nurses` office looking worried.

“First” he stood up and looked at you. “We need to take you somewhere you can eat” You tilted your head to the side. “Wae?” “Because I say so” he grabbed your arm and dragged you outside. *Why is he acting so overprotective all of a sudden?* You were so confused, and he could see it clearly. “Get on” he commanded.

Seeing the anger in his eyes only made you gulp and hop on his motorbike. He started his motor and soon the two of you were off to the road.

After a while Chanyeol stopped his bike by a food kiosk and you hopped off the bike. “What do you guys have?” “Chanyeol asked the woman working. “Burgers, Pizza, Spaghetti and a lot of other thing, but what are you looking for?” the worker asked. “What do you want to eat?” He turned around and looked at you. “Nothing” You shrugged and he shot you a deathly glare. “Pizza sounds nice” You smiled sheepishly. “Three pizza slice” he said and your eyes widened. “I can`t eat that much” He turned around and his eyebrow rose up. “You`re getting one” He pointed out and then rolled his eyes. “Such a selfish girl” he shook his head and you huffed.

The woman was making the food while you and Chanyeol were quiet. Neither of you looked at each other, but were you still curious of why he was acting so nice all of a sudden. “Come and get your pizza” the woman called and Chanyeol walked over and grabbed the food. He gave you one slice. “You need to eat. For the baby`s sake” he told you and the woman looked at the two of you with awe. “You take really good care of your girlfriend. Such a gentleman you are” She smiled brightly to him and Chanyeol turned crimson.

He looked to the side to see if you reacted, but he saw you munching on your food while walking towards a bench nearby to sit on. He shook his head and walked after you.

When you were finished with your last bite you rubbed your tummy. “This reminded me of how much I actually LOVE food” You said with your mouth full. “Yah! Eat first then talk” You covered your mouth and you blushed. “Mianhae” You swallowed the last bite and smiled sheepishly.

Chanyeol was eating one pizza slice while holding onto the other. You kept peeking at the slice and he noticed it. “Do you want it?” he asked while he nodded towards the slice and you nodded with a huge grin. “You ain`t get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter