Just to Make You Feel Better!

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uIKvJP9Ufg&feature=relmfu

You woke up the next day and saw Onew lying on the floor on a mattress next to the bed you were sleeping on. You stared at him for a while and then smiled. He was nice enough to let you sleep on his bed. The day before you were too tired to tell him what had happened and he said that it was fine and that you could tell him the next day.

You got up from the bed and were just about to walk out when Onew moved a little and you stopped. His eyes opened slightly and he saw you staring at him. “Good morning” he mumbled while rubbing one of his eyes. “Good morning” you replied back with a tiny smile.

The two of you walked out of the room and freshened yourself. Now that Onew was feeling a lot better and more awake he was all ears and wanted to know what was going on. He made breakfast while you were sitting at the dining table looking at his back. “How is it without your parents around?” You asked.

Onew lived ‘alone’ actually. His parents would always travel from one country to the other because of their work. “Fine. I am used to it by now” he shrugged and you nodded.

He turned around with one plate in each hand. He had made delicious sandwich and he had made them just as you liked them, all crunchy. “Now. Tell me what happened yesterday?” he asked while taking a huge bit of his sandwich.

You weren`t sure how to tell him everything and you became quiet. “Okay. Let me tell you this. Minho has told me everything about you moving in with Sehun. He told everyone else as well since he meant that it was important for us to know” At first you were taken aback of what Minho had done but on the other hand it was okay since they were going to know it one day.

“Yesterday Sehun`s friends found out about me living in the same house as him” You explained. “Yeah and so?” he wrinkled his nose. “They didn`t like it. I think they were embarrassed to know that their friend had a loser staying at his house” You pointed out and Onew furrowed his eyebrows.

“Do they know about you being-“ “Yes” You quickly said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter