Appa and Omma

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you were done eating you made your way back to your house and when you arrived you noticed your father`s car. *He is here already* You smiled a bit. You hadn`t seen him for a while now and you were looking forward to meeting him, but at the same time you were afraid.

You unlocked the door and opened it only to see your father sitting in the living room. Your eyes rounded when you saw the huge transformation of your father. He seemed somehow younger and healthier than he was before.

“Appa!” you cheered and ran towards him. He cuddled you in his arm and deeply inhaled your scent that he had been missing a lot lately. “How have you been lately?” he asked and you smiled. “Fine. But I must admit I missed being with you” You told him and he pulled out of the hug.

“Where have you been living lately? For me it seems like you haven`t been here” he looked around and saw the house filled with dust. “Well” You scratched the back of your head while you looked at your father. “You know I told you about me being....pregnant” You whispered the last word but he heard it. “I have been living with the father of this baby” You told him and his eyes rounded.

“Sit down. I want to talk to you about this” He told you and eyed your belly that had grown a little. “Where do I start?” he sighed and you kept staring at him. “I know you and your boyfriend may be happy right now and that the two of you are leaving the so called ‘fairytale’ life, but” He stopped and looked straight into your eyes. “You two need to know that having a baby is a huge responsibility” He told you and you nodded. “Yeah we know, and we will try our best” You told him.

“I know I reacted the wrong way when you told me about this at first, but I was in a shock and I couldn`t believe that my little girls is becoming a mother and a lot-“ You stood up from your seat and walked over to your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter