Who`s that Girl?

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The school was finally over and you made your way towards the bus station. Just as you sat down on a bench nearby, a motorbike stopped in front of you. You looked at the person driving it and it was no other than Sehun.

“Quickly get on!” He seemed panicked. “Wae? I can-“ “Just get on!” He grabbed your arm and made you stand on your feet. Since he seemed to be in a hurry you decided to hop on. “Hold on tight” He warned and sped off. You swiftly wrapped your arms around Sehun and he drove like a maniac.

*Why is he in rush mode?* You wondered and looked at his back. Looking upwards to the back of his head your eyes widened. “Why isn`t he wearing a helmet? That pabo?” you muttered. As he was driving, he stopped his motorbike in front of a hospital.

He got off and helped you to get off as well. “Why are we here?” “No time to explain” He grabbed your arm and ran inside the building with you. He ran towards one of the elevators and pressed the elevator button numerous times but none of the doors opened. “Aish!” he held on tight to your hand and opened the door to where the staircase was. “Can you manage to run all the way up?” He turned around and looked at you. For some reason you softened a bit at how he cared about you even if he was in a hurry. You nodded to him and he ran up the stairs while holding on to your hand.

While running upwards your legs became tired and Sehun could sense that your speed was creasing. He stopped and wrapped hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter