Help, Please

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3vIwPK2HlA

The very next day you got up from your bed and got yourself ready as always. That night your father wasn`t at home, and you knew that he was busy working the whole night, and you were happy about that, since you didn`t know how to face him after the incident.

Sitting inside the bus you were just waiting to arrive to school and get it over with. You weren`t feeling well in the first place and the last thing you wanted was to go to school. You stepped out of the bus only to see one angry Sori stomping towards you.

She stopped in front of you while her arms were folded. “Is something wrong?” you tilted your head to the side. “Are you really that dumb?” She snickered. “The hell I am” she made it clear for you and you blinked. “What were you doing with my Hunnie yesterday?” she was waiting for an answer. *Hunnie?* you didn`t understand who she was talking about. “Tell her who Hunnie is” Sori snapped with her fingers and SoonYi walked towards her. “Hunnie is no other than Sehun” SoonYi explained and your eyes rounded. *How did she know that I was there?* “So. Are you going to speak up soon or not?” She asked irritated and for the first time you had the confident enough to speak up. “That`s none of your business. That`s between me and him”

You were just about to walk away from her when she grabbed your arm. “Do you want me to beat it out of you?” She looked at you amused, but you didn`t want to give up that fast. “Give it a try” Without having the time to react she got a really good grip of your hair and she started pulling your hair, while pushing your head back and forth.

You on the other hand tried to get free from her grip, but it was impossible when she had plowed her nails inside your skin. You screamed in pain, and the school had gathered around the both of you, but none of them were helping you.

Exo-K made their way out of the school building. “Who the is shouting like that?” D.O complained. “There!” Baekhyun pointed towards you and Sori who were standing in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter