You`ll Do as I Demand!

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6QPBcWMtFU

The days had passed by and now it was finally weekend. Shinee had noticed that you had changed those couple of days you were at school. One day you would be happy and then suddenly you would get grumpy and mad, and then suddenly you would crave for food and then at the very end you would puke it all out.

Since it was now weekend they had decided to have a serious talk with you at your house. They made their way to your house and they knew exactly what to say to you and what they wanted to ask.

Minho pushed Jonghyun towards your front door and Jonghyun turned around and rolled his eyes. He knocked on the door. “Coming” they heard your voice from the other side of the door. You opened the door while you had a lollipop in your mouth. “Oh. You`re here. So nice” you smiled.

They gave each other what-happened-to-her look. You would never be this bright; you would always be quiet but be surprised to see them at this time. “Can you come out for a bit?” You blinked and then nodded. “Wait!” Jonghyun held his hand out. “Won`t your father mind?” He looked inside the house and saw your father lying on the couch. “His passed out” you shrugged and put on your shoes.

“Passed out?” Onew furrowed his eyebrows. “Yeah. After a few shots he gets like that” you simply stated and walked out of the house. *Okay need to ask her about that later* Key made mental note.

“What is it?” The 6 of you started walking towards a bench near your house. “We want to talk about your mood swings” Key blurted out and Taemin elbowed him. “What? That`s why we came here” he defended. “Oh. Mood swings?” you blinked. “I am perfectly fine” you pointed out and they only shook their heads.

“Now you`re happy, but after a couple of minutes you will suddenly become angry” Taemin said. “Okay. I know girls have periods, but please not so badly?” Key stated. *Should I tell them?* You thought, but then shrugged that thought away.

You waved with your hands and laughed nervously. “Ani. It`s nothing really” you excused yourself and they narrowed their eyes. “You sure?” You nodded quic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter