MuDe Girl and Sehun?!

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb84jOeBm2k&feature=relmfu

Minho drove you back home or at Sehun`s place after you had spent your time with him. “It`s here right?” Minho asked while he looked at the enormous house in front of him and you nodded. “Good. Now I know where he lives” he took his phone out and took a picture. You gave him a weird look and he grinned. “Just in case I forget” You rolled your eyes and got out of the car. You waved goodbye to him and then walked inside the house. Lucky for you Sehun`s halmoni had given you the spare key since it was pretty late right now.

You opened the door and walked inside. Just as you were walking up the stairs inside your house your phone vibrated. You took the phone out and looked at the display. *y Sehun?* You rolled your eyes and read the message he had sent. “The guys are here, so you have to stay out for at least and hour!” Your eyes almost bugged out when you read the message.

“Gotta use the restroom” You recognized Kai`s voice and you darted towards your room and jumped inside.

Just as you shut the door Kai stared at the door for a while. *That was weird* But after a while he shrugged it off and went to the restroom.

You were pacing back and forth inside your room while writing a text to Sehun. *Otokae?* You panicked.

Sehun was having a great time with the guys but at times he would think about you and the guys had to snap him out of his thoughts. He looked over to his phone and noticed that he had gotten a message from you. *Crazy _____-* A smile crossed his lips. “I am in my room! Maybe you should have sent me the message a little earlier!” His eyes widened and he was freaking out.

He abruptly got up from his bed and the guys looked at him. “Where are you going?” Chanyeol asked. “W-water” he smiled sheepishly. He couldn`t come up with a better excuse. “Get some soda for me” Baekhyun ordered and Sehun nodded.

He got out of the room only to bump into Kai. “Where you headed?” Kai asked while he saw how nervous Sehun was looking. “W-water” He used the same excuse and Kai nodded slightly. He saw Sehun walking towards the stairs making his way down to the kitchen. He kept staring at his back for a while *Why was he anxious?* Kai then shrugged and walked inside.

Just as Sehun heard the door close he dashed up the stairs and towards your room. What he didn`t know was that Kai had opened the door slightly and was peeking outside. *Isn`t that the guest room? Who`s there?* He wondered. He got out of Sehun`s room and headed towards yours.

You were startled when the door to your room suddenly opened and inside came no other than Sehun. “YAH! You should at least warn me before entering. I thought you were Kai o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter