She`s Dead!

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up the very next day in your bedroom. You narrowed your eyes and held your head, because you were feeling dizzy. *How did I manage to come home?* You wrinkled your nose. Your eyes suddenly widened when you remembered that you had sneaked out of the club in the middle of the night, but how you managed to come home from there was something you had forgotten.

You looked at the time and you were thankful for waking up at the right time, since you were going to go to school. You got out of the bedroom and made yourself ready. While brushing your teeth you noticed a big red mark on your neck.

After spitting and rinsing you looked closer at the mark and you suddenly remembered what had happened the day before. *Sehun?!* You quickly covered the mark and ran inside your room. You started digging through your closet and put on the first high neck sweater underneath the uniform.  Even though you knew that you were looking really ridiculous right now you didn`t care. You bit your bottom lip and started thinking through of how you were supposed to encounter Sehun. *Just take a deep breath and pretend like nothing has happened* You tried to think positive, but the only thing bothering you was that you didn`t remember anything after you took a sip from that drink yesterday.

You ran outside and got inside the bus. Like always the same students would bully you, but today you were too busy thinking of everything else that you didn`t care about their comments and their surrounding.

You got off the bus and walked towards Shinee who seemed to have arrived to school before you. “_____!” You heard Jonghyun shout as he waved his hand. You waved back and smiled sheepishly. “High neck sweaters already? And that underneath the uniform?” Key frowned and Onew rolled his eyes. “Can you let the girl be?” Key didn`t say anything and kept eyeing your sweater.

You made your way towards your classroom and you weren`t sure how to look at Sehun. *Should I ask him about yesterday?* You bit your bottom lip. Just as you thought about Sehun he passed by you with his crew. You weren`t ready to meet up with him just yet, so you quickly turned around and faced the wall.

While they were passing you, you just kept on staring at the wall. “What the is she doing?” Chanyeol pointed out and the rest looked at you. “Retard” You heard Kai`s comment and the rest started laughing.  Just when they had walked passed you, you fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter