Ignoring

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnmD1ucB0Rc

The day had finally come to an end and Sehun had somehow managed to flee from the school, taking Sori back to her house.

You didn`t say much and decided to take the bus back home even if you knew that Shinee and even Kai wouldn`t mind driving you home.

While taking the bus back home all you could think about was how ignorant Sehun had become after he had made his relationship official. *For how long has he kept this as a secret from me?* You wondered while you were staring blankly out of the window. *Aren`t I worth his love?* You wondered and then sighed.

Getting off at your stop you dragged your feet to Sehun`s house even if you didn`t want to enter. *I don`t want to live here anymore if I am going to be reminded everyday that I am not worth anything for him* You bit your bottom lip.

You were actually really sad and devastated because of all of this, but for the first time you were determined to not cry, and the surprising part was that no tears formed in your eyes.

You entered the house and heard the maid and the butler inside the kitchen. Just as you closed the door the maid peeked out of the kitchen and bowed to you. “Annyeounghaseyo” She greeted and you did the same. “Isn`t Sehun oppa at home yet?” You asked and she shook her head.

“Okay then” You spun on your feet and was just about to walk out of the house when the maid called for you. “Where are you going?” She asked and you looked at her. “Halmoni” You spoke and walked out of the house.

--

“You can let go of me now” Sehun pointed out to Sori who was clinging on to Sehun`s waist while sitting on his bike. She frowned and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter