It Hurts

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jXk451ssCs&feature=related

A couple of days had past and you still hadn`t given an answer to Sehun`s halmoni about moving in. The last day of school before weekend the only thing you could do was to think about how you were suppose to tell your father about everything and what you were going to say to Sehun`s halmoni.

You went home that day having so much to deal with. “Appa! I am-“ You stopped and looked at your father who had packed his belongings and was standing in the living room with bags. “Where are you headed?” you asked while taking off your schoolbag. “I thought I wouldn`t be able to tell you this face to face so I wrote everything on this note, but it doesn`t look like we would need this” he crumbled the note and threw it in the garbage.

“Ever since our small conversation I have been thinking about what you said” He explained. “I have noticed that I have not been a good father lately” he sighed. “So after work I signed up to got to rehab” Your eyes widened and you smiled. “That`s great news” you clapped with your hands and he didn`t smile. “Yes it is, but I won`t be home. I will stay there for a whole year” he explained and you furrowed your eyebrows. “W-what about m-me?” you asked. “I told them about you and they told me that they will take care of all of the house payments, but you still need to find a job so that you can buy food” You were shocked. You weren`t sure how to tell your father about your pregnancy now, but still he had to know.

“Appa” you said and he looked at you. “Let`s put everything you said to the side and listen to me for a while” He was all ears now. “I your only daughter is pregnant and right now I need you here with me” You avoided eye contact while saying those words and he couldn`t believe his own ears. “YOU ARE WHAT?! HOW COULD YOU? I THOUGHT YOU WOULD WAIT UNTIL MARRIAGE?!” he yelled at you and you flinched. “But appa, I was..I was” you repeated. You weren`t sure if you wanted to tell him that you were , since things were only going to build up from there. “You were what?” He asked irritated. “I was...stupid” your shoulders deflated and he looked at you disappointed. “I don`t think I can stay in this house any longer” he carried his bags and left the house. Just as the door slammed shut you fell on your knees and cried. *I was . Will those words bring you back appa?*

--

Sehun hadn`t s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter