Telling the Truth

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The very next day you woke up early. You saw your father getting himself ready for work, and this was the first time after so long that you had seen him sober. “Good morning honey” he smiled and you smiled back. You had missed this side of your father. He was never a bad person and his still nice, but it`s the alcohol that has ruined him.

“I am leaving for work now dear” he was just about to step out of the house when you quickly walked over and hugged him. “Appa. Can you please promise me to stay like this in the future? Please. Stop drinking” you pleaded. You didn`t understand were the courage came from, but you were happy that you actually managed to tell him how you felt.

He looked down being disappointed at himself and then turned around and hugged you back. “I will try my best dear. Even if it means going to rehab” He explained and you gave him a tiny smile. “I hope you keep your promise” He ruffled your hair and left to work.

Since they day started of good you had decided to tell the truth to Shinee. Things between you and Sehun seemed to get better, so now you had something to defend yourself with if Shinee didn`t approve of him.

When it was lunch break you told Shinee to sit outside and eat since you had something important to tell them. You walked over to the bleachers and they all were looking at you wondering what you wanted to tell. You heaved a heavy sigh and then looked at them. “I am not sure how to start” You bit your bottom lip. “Okay” You told them the whole story about what happened and that you were now pregnant with Sehun`s baby.

“WHAT?!” They all said at the same time and you covered your ears. “WHY HAVEN`T YOU PRESSED CHARGES AGAINST HIM?!” Key screamed loudly while you tried to calm him down. “You know really well that I hate everything involving the police, court and so on” You looked down and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter