Vomiting

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple of weeks had past since the incident and there was less drama at school. You walked inside your classroom and sat on your regular seat and you felt someone`s eyes on you. You quickly looked at the person, and you noticed Sehun turn his back to you. You tilted your head to the side. *Weird*

You hadn`t had the chance to talk to Sehun about what happened at the club since he was always busy being with his friends and he was always surrounded with girls around him.

The teacher stepped inside the classroom and the class had started. Some students were yawning other were already asleep while some other where talking among themselves. But you were sitting quiet on your seat like always and listened to every word that came out of the teacher’s mouth.

But suddenly you felt really dizzy and it was making it hard for you to pay attention. Suddenly you felt really nauseous and you knew really well why. You abruptly got up while you felt all eyes on you. Sehun looked at you and furrowed his eyebrows. He could see that your face had turned a little yellow and he didn`t understand why.

Without even asking to use the restroom you ran out of the classroom and to the ladies room. You locked the door and soon you felt your breakfast from earlier coming out of your mouth. After a couple of minutes you washed your mouth with water and paper and flushed the toilet.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and held your forehead. *Why am I feeling so sick?* You took a deep breath and tried to calm your racing heart. You got out of the restroom and dragged your feet with you inside the classroom again. You walked inside and some gave you a weird look while others while looking at you disgusted. You had become paler than ever and your head felt really heavy. Your teacher looked at you worried, but he didn`t care to ask. *What`s wrong with her?* Sehun raised his eyebrow, but then shrugged.

It was finally lunch break and you were craving for food, especially when your stomach was empty. When Shinee came out of their classroom you told them to quicken their pace towards the cantina since you were starving.

When you arrived to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter