Fight with Halmoni

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two of you walked back to the house and heard loud noises coming from halmoni`s room. “YAH! HOW CAN YOU TALK AGAINST ME?!” Sehun`s eyes widened when he heard his father`s voice. He suddenly grabbed your wrist and brought you out of the house again. “You can`t stay here. It`s too dangerous” He seemed to panic.

“What do you mean?” You furrowed your eyebrows. “You don`t know what my father is capable of doing. It`s better if you go somewhere else” he took his phone out of his pocket and dialed a number. “Come here and take _____~ to your house” Sehun said in one go. “Wae?” You heard the other`s persons voice but you didn`t know who it was. “Just do it!” He commanded.

Without saying anything further to you Sehun walked inside the house again leaving you puzzled. *Who is coming?* After a couple of minutes you saw a motorbike pull over and it was no other than D.O. “What is going on?” He asked you while stopping. “They are fighting inside” you told him.

For some reason he didn`t ask any further questions like: Why? Who? When? All he told you was to get on his bike. You got on and he drove you away to his house.

Once you arrived you saw the small almost abandoned looking house he lived in. “It`s nothing compared to Sehun`s house, but I hope you feel comfortable anyway” he rubbed the back of his neck.  

He opened the door and the two of you walked inside. Seeing that the house was almost empty made you feel sad. “For how long have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter