Official

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy9e4fW6w0E

You woke up the next day being a little uneasy. The day before when you came back home after visiting Sehun`s grandma, you could sense that Sehun was acting different from before.

You were all dressed and were sitting in the kitchen while eating breakfast. While taking a bite from your bread you noticed Sehun walking towards the front door. Just as he opened the door you called for him.

“Leaving early today?” You asked and his head snapped towards you. “Y-Yeah” He rubbed his neck and could see clearly that he seemed nervous about something. “The guys and I-I have t-to d-do something” he explained. “Oh” You took another bite from your bread. You waved to him telling him that it was okay and that he could leave. He only gave you a small nod and left the house.

While getting on his motorbike he felt this feeling of regret washing over him. *I have never felt like this before. You really are someone special to me, _____~* He drove towards Sori`s house and stopped in front of her house only to see her waiting outside already.

“You came” She looked at him surprised. “I didn`t think you would” He rolled his eyes. “Just get on” He said being annoyed and she tiptoed over to him and kissed his cheek. “Gomawo yeobo for picking me up” she was acting like they were a happy couple, and that was only making Sehun madder.

While he was driving towards the school he noticed the school bus and knew that you were already inside. He creased his speed afraid that you might see him driving with Sori in the backseat. When the school bus stopped in front of the school gates he saw you getting out happy while skipping over to Shinee. *I hate being the reason to take away that smile from your face* He drove to the parking lot and as soon as the two of them got off the students started gossiping about them. “Are they dating? I think they are a couple now!” They heard different kind of things and all Sori could do was to have a big smile on her face while locking her hands with his.

He didn`t even look at her once and kept looking at everyone else. Key noticed Sehun and he squinted with his eyes. *Am I seeing correctly?* He rubbed his eyes and then looked closely. “Yah! What are you staring at?” Minho pointed out. You blinked and followed his gaze and to gasp. *W-what is g-going on?!*

You saw your Sehun walking hand in hand with the school`s queenka, Sori. “What the ?!” Key burst into rage. “Wasn`t he the one who was going to take responsibilities?” Key asked you and while you just kept staring at them. “Yah! I am asking you something?!” Key shouted making tears fall down your cheeks.

“We know your mad, but don`t make her cry!” Onew defended you while holding on to your shoulders. Even though your vision became blurry you noticed Sehun looking at you and then quickly looking in another direction. *I made her cry, again* He looked down and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter