One Happy Halmoni

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jonghyun had helped you getting your stuff inside the house and Sehun did the same. “You!” Jonghyun gave Sehun a glare. “Be nice to her. Or else you need to deal with me!” Sehun was taken aback of the sudden threat. “And you” Jonghyun looked at you and his eyes softened. “Call me if you need anything arasso?” He ruffled your hair and smiled. You smiled back and waved to him while the car drove away.

Your stuff was lying on the floor in the living room. “Okay then. Carry them with you to your room” Sehun started walking up the stairs and you looked at his back dumbfounded. He stopped his tracks and then turned around. “Gotcha!” he grinned. “Did you really think I would let you carry them on your own” “I thought so” You muttered and he chuckled.

Suddenly the butler appeared and he carried your stuff for you. Sehun showed you your room and your eyes widened. “I-Is t-this my r-room?” You stuttered while looking at the huge princess looking room. Sehun gave you a weird look and nodded. “Why would I show it to you if it wasn`t yours” he shook his head. His phone rang and he looked at the caller-id. He sighed and then looked at you who were already looking around the room. “Knock yourself out. I`ll be right back” he left the room and closed the door.

Since you were so busy looking around you didn`t even noticed that Sehun had left. “Where is hal-“ You looked at the door and noticed that Sehun wasn`t there anymore. *Where did he go?* You tilted your h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter