I`ll Be Fine On My Own!

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuvczwtyzPk

When you reached home after a long day at school you looked at your mailbox and a piece of paper was sticking out of it. You opened the mailbox and took the paper out only to roll your eyes. *He really had the nerves* You puffed your cheeks. It was no other than Sehun`s check lying inside the mailbox.

You wanted to rip it then and there, but at the same time you wanted to make one thing clear for him so you decided to meet him face to face. You took the first bus that drove to his house and before you knew it you had arrived.

You got off the bus and stomped towards his house. You knocked on the door and the maid from earlier opened the door. “I am-“ “I know. I`ll bring Mr. Oh” She smiled. You blinked and then nodded to her.

You turned your back against the door and tapped with your foot impatiently. The door behind you opened and you swiftly spun around. “What do you want?” Sehun rolled his eyes. “Yah! I am not pleased with seeing your face either” You shouted to him and he pretended like he was yawning. “Did you come all this way just to say that?” his eyebrow rose up and you glared at him.

You stepped closer to him making him become startled at how close you were. You reached out for his hand and slammed the check on his palm. “I don`t need this” You said while looking directly into his eyes. He looked at his palm and saw the check he had sent to you.

When he looked back up he saw you leaving and he started shouting. “You should have it you never know when you change your mind” You stopped your tracks and turned around. “Oh. And one more thing” You said. “You don`t need to meddle in my life anymore. We” you pointed at your belly. “Are better off without you” You spun around and walked away. “YAH!” He shouted. “GET BACK HERE!” he shouted really loudly but you didn`t turn around once. “Aish!” He always liked to have the last word and it irritated him that you left without listening to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter