Supportive Friend

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McY4KieHeDM

The two of you walked all the way back home, and all you did was to nag about why he was dragging you with him, but not a word would come out of his mouth.

When you entered the house Sehun`s halmoni saw you being pulled by Sehun to the kitchen and she was actually surprised. “Sit here” He heard Sehun tell you and you groaned in annoyance. “Don`t move a muscle. You`re sitting here until I finish my breakfast” His halmoni giggled and shook her head. *Oh my. It seems like his really falling in love* She smiled.

While he was eating you had rested your elbow on the table in front of you while you gave him a bored look. “Are you done already? Can you eat faster? You`re so slow” All he heard from you was nagging, and the weird part was that he actually didn`t reply back and was calm.

As he was finished eating he was just about to say something to you but his phone rang. He held his index finger out signalizing that he had to take this call. “Yeah?” he said while picking up. “Now?” You could hear that he wasn`t happy. Your head snapped towards him and you tilted your head to the side. “Is it important for me to come?” Sehun looked at you and held his eye contact with you for a couple of seconds. “Okay. I`ll be there” he sighed and hung up.

“Who was that?” You asked. “Chanyeol” he told you and you blinked. “Why did he call?” “Him and the guys are going out” he explained. You gave him a weird look and then pouted. “Shouldn`t you be happy to spend time with your friends?” He cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck. “W-what m-makes you think I aren`t?” he asked being a little unsure if he was happy about this or not. “Nothing” You shrugged. “It just looked like it” you pointed out and he bit his bottom lip. *I don`t want to be with the guys. I wanted to spend some time with you today*

“Oh” You said just as you were about to get up from the chair. “Since you`re going out, this gives me the perfect time to spend some time with my friends” you grinned and he abruptly stood up. “W-who?” he stuttered. “The once I hang with at school as well” You said in that`s-so-obvious tone. “Shinee?” He asked and you grinned. “Bingo!” You ran up the stairs to your room and his eyes rounded. “Aish! You guys had to make those stupid plans today!” he muttered to his phone and groaned in irritation. A missed call came on his phone from Baekhyun and he knew right away that the guys had arrived. He swiftly ran to the door and left the house before the guys decided to enter the house.

You were sitting inside your room and dialing Jonghyun`s number. “Oppa” You made a cute voice and he chuckled. “This was new”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter