Bad

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yoE4PFuBIA

You had been waiting for quite some time at D.O`s house and you were getting tired. Without knowing it you had managed to fall asleep at the couch.

After the huge argument at Sehun`s house Suho decided to stay over and Sehun didn`t mind. “I`ll be right back. I just need to pick _____~ up from D.O`s house” Sehun excused himself and left the house. He took a quick glance at his time and cursed. *It`s already 1 am” He hopped on his bike and drove over at D.O`s house.

He knocked a couple of times and a tired D.O opened the door. “Where is ____?” Sehun asked and D.O nodded towards his room while yawning. He walked inside the room only to see you asleep. “She had fallen asleep on the couch so I brought her in here” He explained. “Where are you sleeping?” Sehun asked worried. “In the living room” he told and Sehun frowned.

“How did things go? Is everything alright now?” D.O asked and Sehun shook his head. “It`s getting crazier for every minute” Sehun sighed, and all of a sudden he heard you mumble something in your sleep and he turned around to look at you. “We won`t bother you anymore. I`ll take her with me, thank you for looking after her” Sehun explained and D.O stopped him. “Just stay here for the night” D.O told him and Sehun blinked.

“I don`t know” he rubbed the back of his neck and D.O pushed him inside the room and closed the door. “GOOD NIGHT!” He heard D.O`s voice from the other side of the door. Sehun just rolled his eyes and walked towards you, who were asleep.

You were curled up like a ball while your back was leaning against the wall. Sehun smiled and got underneath the blankets with you. He gently sneaked his arm under your waist and pulled you closer to him. *This is better* He smiled when he felt your arm wrapping around his waist holding him close.

--                                                                                                                                              

The very next day the two of you woke up the same time when D.O walked inside the room while banging on the wall. “It`s time to rise and shine. We need to get to school!” He shouted and then left the room. You groaned in annoyance while Sehun rubbed his eyes while yawning. Your eyes shot open when you noticed that you had been sleeping on Sehun throughout the whole night.

Without even greeting him you got up and walked straight to the bathroom. He chuckled when he saw your weird behavior.

When the three of you were ready for school you drove to school as fast as possible and arrived in no time.

The class went by fast and soon it was lunch time. Sori walked right behind you and your friends with a mischievous smile.  *Just wait and see what I will do*

Flashback

Right after the fight with halmoni, Sehun and Suho Mr. Oh called Sori right away and told her what to do the next day. “Don`t show her any mercy! Get it” He said harsh to Sori. “But what if the rest of them will know that it is me?” Sori asked being a little panicked. “Don`t you worry I have already made a plan” That was the last thing he said a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter