Amusement Park

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA5yWdRzo9Q

You wore the same clothes from the day before something you would never do. You would always change your clothes everyday, and since Onew knew that he let you borrow his sweater that looked cool on you. “Jonghyun wants to go to the amusement park. What do you think?” he asked and you smiled and nodded eagerly. “Okay then let`s go!” He smiled and the two of you got out of the house.

You got inside his car and he drove towards the amusement park. You were smiling brightly and Onew could see that you were happier now than before. “Glad to finally spend some time with us?” You looked at him and grinned. He chuckled and focused on the road again.

While he was driving you were getting a little sick and you quickly rolled down the window to get some fresh air. He looked at you worried since you were sticking your head out of the window. “What are you doing?” his eyebrow rose up. “I don`t feel so good” You whined. He reached his hand out and touched your forehead. “You`re not warm” he said being confused. “Silly. I am pregnant” You reminded him and he smiled sheepishly. “Oh yeah. How could I forget that when we just had the conversation about that” he face-palmed himself while you giggled.

--

In the meanwhile Sehun got out of the club only to meet his friends right outside. “Yo! What`s up?” He heard Chanyeol. “Appa” he said and they nodded. “What you gonna do now?” Baekhyun asked, but Sehun didn`t get the time to reply when he suddenly noticed a car driving passed them while your head was sticking out of the window. His eyes followed the car and he ran towards his bike. *Where is she going?* he became alarmed. “Yah! Where are you going?” “I don`t have time for questions! If you want to join then do that if not then I don`t care” Sehun pointed out and drove after your car. “Follow him” Kai ordered and they all drove after him.

--

Once you arrived to the amusement park you ran towards the toilet without even greeting the guys. “What`s up with her?” Taemin asked. “She wasn`t feeling that well” They all nodded. “Where is Sehun shouldn`t he be with her, and taking care of her?” Key scouted for him but he was nowhere to be seen. “It`s a little more complicated then that” Onew rubbed his neck and explained the guys which situation you were in.

“I hate his friends and him” Taemin simply pointed out. “Why didn`t she tell me while she was at his house. I wouldn`t mind kicking his before tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter