SM High

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEkeLrEhhhE

You walked inside your classroom and blushed immediately when you saw Sehun sitting by his desk. He was sitting and chatting with his other friends, while all of the girls in the same class as you, were drooling all over him.

Exo-K went in the same class as you. You didn`t care about the other members in Exo-K, because your eyes would always be on Sehun. You made your way towards your desk and sat down. Your desk was right next to the window and behind Chan Yeol, one of the members of Exo-K.  He seemed to be the nicest among them, but boy you were wrong when you heard him talk about one of the girls in your class. Let`s just say that you didn`t want to go in details about this guy.

Looking at the girls that were around Sehun and the others, you admired them for being so brave and standing right next to him. *Of course they are. They are pretty something I aren`t* You rolled your eyes and sighed.

You were one of the girls that used to hate everything about yourself, but you would never show it. You hated your hair for being so flat and not wavy. You hated your eyes for being so small, and the list could just go on from there. You rested your elbow on the desk and looked out of the window. You wanted so badly to take a glance at Sehun, but getting caught by one of the girls was too risky. You got caught ones and all they could do was to laugh at you and tell you that you wished he could be yours.

You kept focusing on looking out of the window when you suddenly noticed Shinee being outside. You blinked and pouted. *What are they doing outside?* You suddenly saw a teacher walking towards them. He seemed really mad and kept pointing at them while he was yelling. You giggled for yourself knowing why they were getting yelled at. They weren`t finished with their big project and today was the deadline.

One of the girls in your class looked at you and gasped. “OMO! Look people MuDe can actually laugh!” She pointed at you. You snapped your head towards her and then looked at the other students. While looking around and seeing students laughing at you, you got eye contact with Sehun. He didn`t laugh, but he gave you a cold stare. You looked down ashamed and closed your eyes. *Please make them stop*

Suddenly the teacher stepped inside and all of the students became quiet and found their places. You sighed and looked up only to get eye contact with Sehun again. But this time he smirked and turned around. You blinked and melted right then and there. This was the first time he had actually done something like this to you. Even though you were having Sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter