MuDe

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D0nLjYMYTw

It was a regular day at school and you were sitting in the bus looking out of the window. Having no friends that could take the bus with you badly. Especially when you knew that everyone around you were looking at you with disgust. Throwing paper balls, laughing at your face and they even talked dirt about you in front of your face. That was an everyday experience for you. You were used to it by now, but for how long were you going to deal with it?

“Dude, MuDe girl really needs a makeover!” One of the boys from the same school as you said. “She sure looks like a car crash” You kept looking out of the window pretending that you didn`t hear the ugly comment.

What was the meaning behind MuDe? Well, MuDe was shortened for Mute and Deaf. They called you Mute since you barely talked, and Deaf since every time someone talked to you, you pretended like you didn`t hear them.

The bus stopped and it was time to get off. Even though you used to sit in the front row, you were always the last person to get out. They would push you back on your sit so that you couldn`t walk out of the bus.

The bus driver would always ask you if everything was okay, and if he should take a serious talk with the kids, but you would always decline his offer, but thank him for concerning for you.

While walking towards the school gates you noticed the school`s Queenka, Sori, got out of her luxurious car. You started staring at her with awe. She sure was one lucky girl. She had money, friends and the looks. Every guy looked at her like a goddess while the girls looked at her with envy.

She got out of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter